Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Funny Moments.... and weird stuff.

Default Funny Moments.... and weird stuff.

Ever have any random funny moments? Not story-wise or anything, just in random battles and stuff?

Recently, after beating Omega Weapon, Tidus suddenly shouted, 'Ya like that!?' I know it normally happens after battles, but to say it to a dead Omega Weapon...

And, while playing blitzball, ever notice players sitting around shaking? Weird. Someone from the other team had the ball and swam past one of my players and he was shaking on the spot...

Also, on the blitzball mini map, sometimes you may see players' arrows spinning in place... and the player with the ball did a few 'donuts' in front of my goal before shooting. The 'donut thing' tends to be a Guado.

And I like to shoot VERY close to the net, but it looks strange doing Sphere Shot so close...

Also, when you shoot up close, the ball comes from BEHIND the shooter!

Anyone else get a great feeling when you score with Jecht Shot 2 from your own goal?
    Aurora, exhale bloody air! Dark Holy!

i think it's funny how if u do jecht shot when theres no one there he bounces it off the opposites goalpost, so u can do jecht shot from ur net n the ball will go all the way down the field to hit the post, come all the way back to tidus, then go al the way back down the field agen

n this funny thing happend wen i caught loadsa monsters in omega dungeon then a malboro came along n bad breathed me to death . . . wait . . . that wasnt funny . . . it was sad . . . *sniff*

Why do you imprison your saviour?

confused tidus killed my lulu and rikku in battle when he killed lulu he yelled ya like that

i couldnt stop laughing
    If Rubbing Frozen Dirt Into Your Crotch Is Wrong Then God Help Me I Dont Want To Be Right.

Which FF Character Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Chlis
    confused tidus killed my lulu and rikku in battle when he killed lulu he yelled ya like that

i couldnt stop laughing
    Ditto!

Thank Sapphiresea for the Siggy! :kaolove:

Also tomamar04 and is working on a site. Become a member of Unlimited 5! Discuss anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Chlis

i couldnt stop laughing
    HAHAHAHA :chuckle:

Wakka once killed Lulu if I'm right with Attack. And you all KNOW how that sounds when it's a critical hit! funny as hell :chuckle:

to me it always sounds really funny when Tidus says "You like that?" after he kills anything, lol!

sometimes during battles Tidus yells at Kimahri.... and usually Kimahri isn't even in the party... XD

asdfghjkl;'

Guess who's back....back chaos_ghost's Avatar

I love how if you summon an aeon while you have a KOed party member, they are revived and run away with the others. But as soon as the aeon is gone, they come back on screen and faint again. This is really funny if you do it with a KOed Wakka.

Thanks to Owen McWare for the sig. This sig is staying up forever no matter what.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

as a Lulu fan, I like all her sayings the first time she uses a certain spell.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I cheated once (first time through. too eager to do it right :\) to get the Magus Sisters, and when I attempted to summon it,
    everyone ran away while Yuna kept running in circles. You could hear several people running even though it was just Yuna. Had to turn the game off

I reckon it's funny when you've maxed out lulu's strength and just use a normal attack with the onion knight. A little doll dishing out 99999 damage and overkilling a huge fiend. Hilarious!!!

On the first fight with Rikku in my party, I fled instead of fought so it went a-something like this...

Tidus: "Alright Rikku, Let me show you how its done!"
    *Runs for the hills*
    "Maybe next time"
    She was all like and I was all :mog: and then he was like and then we was all like

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa
    as a Lulu fan, I like all her sayings the first time she uses a certain spell.
    They're so bad, they're good.

Well, maybe two of them.

i especially like "icing on the cake" . . . ok lulu, go and sit down, go on

Why do you imprison your saviour?

"Hey is that edible?"

LOL XD Rikku. <3
    Is it really worth it?