Thread: Help...sylx tower?

Default Help...sylx tower?

It's been awile since I've played like....a month of not playing FFIIIj so I can't remember what I was doing. Ok I just got the class changes of Sage and ninja and walked all the way back through the crap and forgotten temple to sleep on my ship and buy HI-Potions - ....ok......so now what do I do? Go to the Sylx tower? Like what am I supposed to do next?

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Rather than going down, go up.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

So does that mean I still take the portal to "The forbidden land Eureka"?

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusa
    So does that mean I still take the portal to "The forbidden land Eureka"?
    Yes. Eureka is always there. Going up the Sylx Tower will bring you to the final encounter.

When you enter the Styx Tower ignore the door in front you as it would obviously take you back to Eureka. Head either left or right and follow the paths. Also look carefully for walls you can walk through (you'll notice a crack in them). Have fun beating the game and make sure you have a good amount of elixers and shurikens.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubster
    When you enter the Styx Tower ignore the door in front you as it would obviously take you back to Eureka. Head either left or right and follow the paths. Also look carefully for walls you can walk through (you'll notice a crack in them). Have fun beating the game and make sure you have a good amount of elixers and shurikens.

WOW! Thank you - Today was the first day I've had time to sit down and I followed the above advice, and went to the Foribidden Land Eureka , but a place to go UP - and got to the third floor and said, 'This is not right" - Went down here to ask again and you have the answer- Thank you very much, Cubster- Sorry everyone else, I was a lil thick headed.