Thread: Help please?

Default Help please?

So, I've been playing Final Fantasy II for a good couple of weeks now (on the GBA, I'm assuming nothing has really changed; just graphics improved...) and I need some help.

I've just gotten to the Mysdia Caves, to put the Black Mask on that mirror of your character. So I went down to the second level of the dungeon, then there wasn't anything there (I don't think so) besides the stairs to the thrid floor. So that's where I went.

And now... on the third floor, I cant find ANYWHERE to go. I start off in some water and then everywhere I go... it's just blocked. I see the doors and that, I just can't get to them.

Is there anything I missed in the second level? Is there any secret passages?

Thanks in advance. ;
    "Vivi pwns your ass."

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Some things have changed, but their somewhat neglegible at best. Anyways, yes, there are secret passages. Try running into the walls. Along with "false rooms", secret passages are a reoccuring element of FF2's dungeons.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

There's actually staircases all over the place on the second and third floors of the Mysidian Cave... On floor 3 try going as far east as you can go then just head south. You'll come to a chest that contains the Ogrekiller.