Thread: Advent Children & Last Order (Read this if you care about anything)

Default Advent Children & Last Order (Read this if you care about anything)

I'm new, and I don't feel like seeing if someone has posted this already, so I'm doing so now.

For all those people who have yet to see Advent Children and the Anime, Last Order, you can find these videos at www.youtube.com.

This is not illegal, because they are STREAMS, not downloads. So its perfectly safe ;). AC will be in english, while Last Order will be subbed in english, spoken in Japanese.

For Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, at the search bar near the top, type in, "English Final Fantasy VII Advent Children" and scroll down untill you see the list of "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children ENGLISH pt. __" The blank will be what ever part is it. There are 10 parts, each being around 10 minutes, other than the 10th one, being about 5 minutes. I suggest closing everything that you are doing on the computer, and then with 10 different windows, go to each part, then wait for them to load, since they will all take the same amount of time, then when one is finished, go onto the next one.

````````````````````````````

For Last Order, just type in "Final Fantasy VII: Last Order" and scroll down until you see "Final Fantasy VII: Last Order". I'm not sure what the exact title is, so look at the length of the video, if it is around 30 minutes, then thats the one.

Hope this helped out some of those people who have yet to see the movie, but are really dying to.

Leave feedback, its always nice to know you helped someone out.
    Inappropriate language in signature.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e182/69gangsta69/SephySig.jpg[/IMG]-->

Blog Entries

We knew this already.

Most of us have AC anyway. I dunno how many people have Last Order, but I do, and I happen to know that it's not worth getting.

We knew this already.

Most of us have AC anyway.
    Yeah so, what feedback were you expecting when this own section is devoted to the film, its characters, LO, OST, etc. It was pointless to make this thread.

Hate to break it to you but this is STILL illegal

AND? Not our problem
    "Reality is that which,
    when you stop believing in it,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick