Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wasters in fashion

Default Wasters in fashion

Hey everybody, guess what ? Apparently dressing in anything besides mouldy old tracksuits and jogging bottoms is a sign you're dressed for a special occassion and you're going to " shag " your girlfriend. Such wisdom from the enlightened minds of the local acned rejects and smurf ups of my neighborhood. I'm not their friend - regardless I'll dress how I want to dress, and if that's too kitsch for them, then they can take their disease-ridden husks and go rot in their hovels where they and the rest of the vermin underclass of mankind belong. Otherwise I'll hammer the point home into their vacuous heads and do society a big smurfing favour.
    Anyone else been in a similar situation where you've been scrutinized for appearing too well-dressed to be just casual ? By ugly, ignorant and pockmarked wasters, in particular ?

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Not really. I dress in nice clean clothes, but usually they're very casual (a cute t-shirt and jeans), though when I wear long pretty skirts, I'm mistaken for trying to be dress-uppy when I really just felt like wearing a long skirt. xD

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I've never been accused of being dressy-uppy. I don't really wear the clothes to be subject to it though.

No, I've never been accused for such a thing.. at least I don't remember if I have.

Anyway, I dress the way I wanna dress and if anybody has a problem with what I wear then it's their problem and not mine.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I dress up all the time and the only comments I get are compliments.

Have you not been paying attention?
    NEDS.
    Chavs, whatever. They're retards... wasters! That's what they're like. It's depressing, but I already knew.

Quote Originally Posted by RPJesus
    Have you not been paying attention?
    NEDS.
    Chavs, whatever. They're retards... wasters! That's what they're like. It's depressing, but I already knew.
    Exactly. My good man, you have hit the metaphorical scum right on the head. Keep hitting - harder, HARDER ! Until their skulls cave in !!!!

Ah, smurf it ...

CLASS WAR, NOW !!!!!

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I can't say I have. But I do think that if you have nice clothes then why save them for a special occasion?

Ah, the "preps" vs. the "punks" ^^ Classic battle. Personally, I like looking well dressed on special occassions, otherwise Im in my cute little Tripp - Morbid Threads - outfits. I could care less about my appearance on most days...but you have to look nice on certain occassions.

Those kids are just jealous because they have no idea how to pick out a nice jacket.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Eer you proper!

Anyways, I dress so scruffily that if anyone were to say I looked smart I'd be extremely suspicious. Or assume they were coming onto me.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't really have any nice clothes, so nope. Even the skirts I have aren't things I would wear to look NICE. The only things I've been accused of are looking like a homeless person, or looking too raggedy or whatever.
    --Box Box Box Box

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

It's all a matter of what fits your personality in my opinion. If you got a proper personality, and like to make apperances, hells yeah dress up. If you're like me and want to look like you've did something other other pull something out of your dirty clothes hamper, but you don't really care for the prep style, go with some clean, tight fitting t-shirts and ripped up jeans. it's not that hard to look decent, regardless of what style you go with.

the one thing that annoy me though, is your uber wigger white trash "Huge t-shirt and ratty sweatpants (usually with words on the ass)" crew. I hate them, especially the chicks like that. looks so nasty.

bitchin in black Twisted Tinkerbell's Avatar

People comment on the clothes I wear all the time, to be honest I gave up caring. Sometimes I dress up and look nice, others I wear a pair of scruffy old jeans and a baggy old Kittie t-shirt.

This sexy sig is by Owen Mcwere. Thank you Owie!

I've been wearing this same pair of jeans for about three weeks in a row.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER