Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stop stealing my shoes!

Me and a mate used to play a "Wave at random cars while they pass in the street" game. Unfortunately, my mate did it once and a guy got distracted and hit a tree, got out and chased him down the street!

*Divide By Cucumber Error - Please Re-install Universe And Reboot*
    What is the Animal in You?
    I'm a Fox: http://www.animalinyou.com/Fox.htm

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

I once was picking up an ice cream cone at Ben and Jerry's at the train station in downtown Chicago when the guy who just got his ice cream turned to me and said "Y'know, you look like that Ashton Kutcher fellow." I suppose it's not that random, because other people have told me the same thing (like that guy at the counter at that gas station), but it's just odd having random people pulling me aside and telling me that.

Besides, I flippin' hate Ashton Kutcher.

Guess who's back....back chaos_ghost's Avatar

One day in class this new guy gets up and started yelling at the teacher and then ran down the hallway screaming. I laughed my ass off.

Thanks to Owen McWare for the sig. This sig is staying up forever no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by kikimm
    I want to smack people who do things just to get a reaction out of you. Lamos.
    You should probably smack me for every post I make. You've got like 3000 to go.

I love yelling out smart comments in english class...only because my english teacher is cool with is. Well one day there were insults being tossed at people in class and he said "You can't put people down" and then I said "Well you can't put down love(my original line)!" And there was this other time where I randomly went up to this person and said "YOU! WITH THE FACE! Stop eating my PIE you PIE STEALER-EATER!" And I have no idea what happened to that person...
    All life begins with a Nu and ends with a Nu.

I always get random people talking to me. And if you want to be spoken to by random people, your best bet is hanging around train or bus stations. There hangouts for the kind of people who will try and talk to total strangers. I think some of them are actually there purely for the conversation.

Some kid told me to bord up my windows up once because he asked em if i like chicken and i said yes.

I'm always having random people come up to me with random things, but it's nothing new to me, I'm completely random myself.

OMG SOMEONES NICKED MY SHOES!

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Random Girl: Can I buy some stamps off of you?

Nicky: Actually...yes...for some reason I have an entire book of stamps in my wallet in my pocket.

*both parties are weirded out*