View Poll Results: Is it just a coincidence Red XIII shares a number tattoo with all the clones?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 60.00%
  • No

2 40.00%

Thread: Red XIII's Tattoo

Default Red XIII's Tattoo

Is it just a coincidence he has one and so do all the Sephiroth clones? Think and vote.

I made this topic because the other one is not just about his stupid tattoo and I won't let it degenerate into a back-and-forth of "no" and "yes." I want it to move on, thanks.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

No, there is no coincidence. All experiments get a number. He's just another experiment as far as Shinra is concerned, just like the clones. That's why they all have numbers.
    Figaro Castle

Why did you vote yes, then...?

And we don't know all Shinra experiments have them. Just the Sephiroth clones. I mean, Aeris never said anything about Hojo coming at her with a needle and some ink or anything like that.

Edit:
    Did I vote yes, by mistake?

Why are you making yet another thread on the matter? Didn't you get the hint the last time your other thread was closed? Let's not pollute this entire sub-forum with our 'back and forths'. Like a poll is going to prove anything anyway. :rolleyes2 And I notice that you don't ask if Red XIII has Jenova Cells, just that it's a coincidence or not because of the tattoo? :rolleyes2

And, not wanting to sound like a broken record but, as expained in the other topic, Cloud and Zack didn't have tattoos. Again, countering that just having a tattoo doesn't mean you were part of the Sephiroth Clone experiment and had Jenova Cells.
    FFVII Ultimania Omega Guide - The answer to all questions

Yes, it does. They don't have them for the reasons already stated. THEY WERE FAILURES. THEY ESCAPED. God, I need to post this. I do hope I get banned almost because you are the most stubbornly stupid person I've met in a good while. I'll show you exactly why.

Okay.. I'm gonna say it. You are a retarded mothersmurfer.. WHy? Becuase look at what you said.

They could have been branded before they escaped, they weren't. There's that paragraph down the drain...
    Then, look at what you quoted me saying.

Cloud and Zack were not because a) they were failures and
    So, yeah, you obviously can't read much or see anything beyond what supports your views. Sorry, but that's kinda just pathetic.

So we're now in the realm of loose fantasy, where if something is not said in the game, we can make up our own rules for them to be true? Fine then. Cloud was born a woman. It wasn't said in the game that he was, but we can make our own minds up.
    Again.
    When in teh game does it say he doesn't have Jenova cells?
    When in the game does it say he wasn't part of the experiment?

Your analogy is ridiculous because I am asserting he was part of it due to his tattoo. It has nothing to do with baseless ideas like Cloud was a woman at birth. You're spreading slander for no reason. And don't even come back and say "you called me a mothersmurfer." I called you that becuase you INTENTIONALLY took one part of my paragraph and then ignored the rest, calling the said paragraph worthless. You are a really shameless person.

Mods, can you close this crap and move it to the other crap thread, please? Thanks. :rolleyes2

First of all, I am ignoring the retarded mother comment, though you should get a warning for that.

Where was it stated that Cloud and Zack were failures at the time of their experimentation? Nowhere. And yet again, where does it say that Red XIII was part of the experiment and had Jenova cells? That's right, nowhere.

Try playing the game some. It might help your brain. Try visiting Nibelheim and reading the reports left in the basement of the Mansion about the experiments. Try PLAYING THE GAME. It's said even beyond the stuff in the Mansion that Cloud was a failure. Said by Hojo and Sephiroth and himself. That's why he doesn't have the tattoo. I don't know what your inability to grasp the fcts of the game has done to your head, but go back and play the game some. It might just make you see some sense..

A warning? For what? Being upset a person takes a fraction of an entire paragraph and comments on it, then calling said paragraph worthless? Well, golly me, aren't I just evil.

I should try playing the game? Coming from someone who thinks having a tattoo is exclusive proof that Red XIII has Jenova cells and was part of the experiments, even though, nothing in the game says this? That's rich. Very rich.

It was only after Cloud escaped that he was deemed a failure, not during the experimentation. And again, nothing was said about Zack being a failure. They were part of the same experiment, they didn't have a tattoo. Being a failure doesn't mean you didn't get a tattoo, otherwise, they wouldn't be able to track all the experimentations. And even if it did mean that they only tattood successful clones, again, Zack wasn't, and was never deemed a failure.

Yes, a warning for defeating the censor, and a further warning for the word itself.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Behold the Void's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

We do NOT personally attack other members on this site. EVER.

I don't want to see this again. Knock it off or you'll find yourselves banned.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Also, please stop making threads on the same topic, especially after your other threads get closed.