Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Battle Royale

I would use a Scythe and start to cut off heads everywhere not for the sake of salvation, just to the pleasure to fill my blood-thirsty soul

Why would I want to kill Eyes on FF Members?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void
    Well, in that case a tactical nuke armed at whoever put me on the island's headquarter, as well as a radio informing them of what exactly would be happening if they didn't get their damn collar off me.
    Better yet, have the launch mechanism of the nuke linked to your heartbeat, so then if you die, they die. That way they can't have you bumped off, and they'll have to blow up anyone who comes near you just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evastio
    Why would I want to kill Eyes on FF Members?
    That's the million dollar question.

I'll inject myself with Sammiebabes almighty horomones

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I would team up with Ifrit's Bodyguard, Spaceman Spiff and Levian, and together we would take out everyone around us and then I would sacrifice myself for the greater good. The greater good being Levian's victory.

As for my tool of choice (remember, they weren't all weapons), I'd get a collar deactivator. Then us four would be safe from collar cancer.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

I'd figure out a way to get that damn explosive collar off my neck. Seriously, that should be your main priority.
    Thank you.
    As for my tool of choice (remember, they weren't all weapons), I'd get a collar deactivator.

Grin xD

good i loved this film it was ace mostly the bit where that fella cut that mans head off and put a granade in it lol well i would take

1. m 16
    2. samaria sword
    3.USP
    4. old manus lol xD trust me we would kill you all muwahahahahaha you anit stoping me hehe

o and btw i would come after snow cat first then i would takeout boris no no lol then i would just go SAS on your asses lol

Well, to be honest, my chosen weapon would be a shovel, and I would dig a hole into the ground and live there until everyone is dead.
    (Though I'd have to keep building other holes, because of the danger zones.)

I think I have the way. All we have to do is nick our boat, sail to the headquarters place and stand right next to the guy who operates the collar thingies. RIGHT NEXT TO HIM. THEN let him blow us up. Ah yes, and we just get a few eejit n00bs to launch a suicide attack to distract them.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Grin xD

that is a good idea lol me and lost number would be the captives so then we defo know we anit going to die hehe

No. Our port regulator will be the captive. YOU are the suicide n00b.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Grin xD

tut i thought we would be the ones who would survie the whole thing but i guess not you are know the one on top of my list so muahahahahaha

Try it man. PLEASE try it. *gets glave ready*

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

A long range rifle would be my choice. Did they have those in BR 1?

BTW you need to stop living your fantasies through EoFF :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pureghetto
    BTW you need to stop living your fantasies through EoFF :P
    What fantasies? I do this every day.