Thread: Problem during searching

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Problem during searching

Everytime I search a thread the page goes blank. Recently I haven't been able to get it to search the thread correctly. Any ideas on how this can be resolved?

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Does it happen for thread searches only or all searches? Since they both work for me What browser you using?
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It happens when I search for a thread only. When I do a search in all threads it usually works. I'm using Firefox.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

First you say search a thread (which I understand as searching in a thread using the Search this Thread option), then you say search for a thread, which is something else Which is it, or what page/where are you trying to search from, and what were the options you used?

As it's Firefox, you could always start it in Safe Mode from the start menu to see if it makes a difference, since it could be an interfering plugin
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You know what I mean...y'know? Crap, you don't know. *brain malfunctions* Um...well what I meant was when I do a search for a thread it doesn't work. And when I search a thread it doesn't work. The only time it works is when I use the search all thread option. Otherwise it just goes blank. I'll try the safemode thing and see if that works.

I had to bump this thread because I'm still having the problem. I tried it with safe mode and it still isn't working. What the dealio?