Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIII Wish List

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

I hope its a normal battle system, none of this running around seeing a monster, targeting, etc, I want the screen to flash and then you're in a battle.

I hope the world gets destroyed at the end and you don't save everybody :O!! *Twisted*

Moogles called Ted and Frank
    Chocobo called GLC (Goldie Looking Chocobo)

Seriously
    Wonderfully designed swords (never a FF without them.)

A story that will echo throughout the ages.

Kickass characters.

Amazing music that brings you into the game so much, that you feel like someone created you on their high-tech computer. (Uematsu should be hired to do this.)

Turn-based fighting (i mean lets not lose the whole plot about what the battling system is supposed to traditional be, not bloody soul caliber.)

turn based rpg
    no guns
    lots of swords.
    chocobos
    moogles
    obviously we wont have the old style knights and kings liveing in castles traveling on foot and chocobo but hopefully they'll go back to that one day this future age stuff isnt what final fantasy was orginally about.
    bring back the crystals
    Actual control of the airship and a real world map. none of that FFX airship flying where you pick a spot and bam you're there.
    a dragoon character

but looks good so far and i like the idea of a female main character a nice change. but that trailer is'nt 100% it could end up being a guy as the main character. look at other trailers for other video games you'll notice a lot fo scenes that never happen and a lot of misleading stuff. but im still hopeing its a female main character.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

I just wish it will have an amazing storyline.
    So far in the trailer they just focused on the action...

Quote Originally Posted by Khaotic
    I hope its a normal battle system, none of this running around seeing a monster, targeting, etc, I want the screen to flash and then you're in a battle.
    yeah that's what I want too..............but it just FEELS like they're going the FFXII way...which I thought they wouldn't do. If they do go the FFXII way, I want it to be more like Kingdom Hearts, more of a free-fighting kind of a style AND multi-player, where up to 4 other people can control 4 other character *grins*

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Less people holding out swords towards the camera menacingly. God, it's so old! Do something else with it!

A main hero less gloomy.
    A main hero that isn't pretty and feminine looking.
    A main hero with a 5 o'clock shadow, possibly, a la Barrett.
    A playable robot.
    A playable creature that has no hands - just feet/paws/claws. In other words, something that has all feet on the ground or something.
    A guy and girl in love.
    The option for the guy and girl to actually get married in the middle of the game. So you don't have to diddle-daddle about it like a couple of freaking high school students. God.
    More options, on that note. Not options that drastically change the story to have a completely different plot, but enough to give you more control over what kind of character the lead hero is. Maybe you can have a grudgy type, mabye you can have a happy type, maybe you can push into a relationship with one girl or another, maybe... well, you get the idea. Just enough to change the attitude shown in what you say, stuff like that.
    A large world map that you can freely roam around after the game ends and stuff. Like, see what the world is like now that you saved it. I've always always always wanted that in an FF game.
    An army.
    With ninjas.
    And wizards.
    NINJA WIZARDS!
    Maybe some bears, too...
    Bears that shoot laser beams out of their eyes.
    8-)
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB
    Less people holding out swords towards the camera menacingly. God, it's so old! Do something else with it!

A main hero less gloomy.
    A playable robot.
    A playable creature that has no hands - just feet/paws/claws. In other words, something that has all feet on the ground or something.
    A guy and girl in love.
    The option for the guy and girl to actually get married in the middle of the game. So you don't have to diddle-daddle about it like a couple of freaking high school students. God.
    More options, on that note. Not options that drastically change the story to have a completely different plot, but enough to give you more control over what kind of character the lead hero is. Maybe you can have a grudgy type, mabye you can have a happy type, maybe you can push into a relationship with one girl or another, maybe... well, you get the idea. Just enough to change the attitude shown in what you say, stuff like that.
    A large world map that you can freely roam around after the game ends and stuff. Like, see what the world is like now that you saved it. I've always always always wanted that in an FF game.
    An army.
    With ninjas.
    And wizards.
    NINJA WIZARDS!
    Maybe some bears, too...
    8-)
    Hey Bob, they trailer doesn't REALLY end with the pointed sword, here's a BETTER trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugeeI...sy%20xiii%20E3

and to Lynx, it IS going to have guns, and it seems she'll use it frequently! GUNS! smurf yeah:evil:

PS: I agree with most of Bob's list, tough main character, someone like Seifer or Auron(but younger).

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    Hey Bob, they trailer doesn't REALLY end with the pointed sword, here's a BETTER trailer:

I don't care that it ends with it or not. It's the fact that they do it at all that bugs me. It just oozes "same old, same old".

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight

I don't care that it ends with it or not. It's the fact that they do it at all that bugs me. It just oozes "same old, same old".
    haha, yeah...but I'm too much in love with the graphics to really care .......yeah I do see your point though. I mean she could've pointed at the enemy....or she could've smiled......that'd be way cute, or something.:mog: It'd be cool if she held out a mog at the camera hehe:mog: :mog: :mog: People would love that.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I would rather a game with FFVII quality graphics, lately. Good graphics are one thing, but making everyone pretty and all that sort of thing is just getting really tiring already.

A large world map that you can freely roam around after the game ends and stuff. Like, see what the world is like now that you saved it.
    That's a really great idea, BoB.
    I would love to see how the world's going on after the events.

Quote Originally Posted by Larahl
    A large world map that you can freely roam around after the game ends and stuff. Like, see what the world is like now that you saved it.
    That's a really great idea, BoB.
    I would love to see how the world's going on after the events.
    I've never thought 'bout something like that.........that's pretty damn cool. Yeah I do want a BIG world map and 90+hours of gameplay.

A main hero less gloomy.
    A playable robot.
    A guy and girl in love.
    An army.
    With ninjas.
    And wizards.
    NINJA WIZARDS!
    Maybe some bears, too...
    8-)
    Thankgod for blu-ray disc then.

Maybe that can be a bonus feature after youve completed the game. As in, you've saved the world, you get the end sequence and the credits and stuff, it asked you to save, then you do that. Then when you back on the main menu and extra option become available when you can roam around after you've saved the world.

It's a great idea, send SE an email.
    Last edited by Russielloyd; 05-09-2006 at 12:23 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

In this day and age, if I send them an email suggesting that, then they're even less likely to do it because of legal matters. That, and they wouldn't give a crap about some random fan emailing them.