Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIII Wish List

Im gonna go with something that a few people have already suggested.

A big smurf off world map. I love being able to just roam around to any town I feel like. its more like youre actually on a planet ya know?...

Maybe not...Anyway....

World maps rock...

A true ffix lover Ashley Schovitz's Avatar

I want this game to be very long and have a ton of mini gmaes, a lot would be new futuristic sports, it would be good to have a female lead character, oh and chocobos with laser cannons, chocobos with laser cannons, and a robot ally that's better than Robo.

Yellow Winged Angel

Haahaa I'm still for male leads with big swords. Tidus is a fav :)
    Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.

Add Me to Your Mana Pool 41-Inches-Wide's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I WANT THIS TO BE A HORROR RPG!!!!!!
    err... Final Fantasy 13... Friday the 13th? Get it.

Yeah, sorry.

Happy Birthday to Me

Bring Ramuh back.
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

I would love to be able to have much more freedom over the storyline, e.g. choose if im male or female, choose my main weapon and my love interest/ relationships within the game, surley this isnt impossible with the new power of the ps3. I love the idea of being able to see the world after you have saved it and being able to explore the world again.

Good solid chracter personalitys that you can see change or affect the game.

Oh anda day and night system so that if its night its dark, etc, and you have to sleep every now and then, make it like a proper journey, with the abillity to change your clothes along the way not neccisarly as armour but just so you look different lol.

I want the villain to be completely in control and have everything planned like Josh Hartnett in Lucky Number Slevin or Brad Pitt at the end of Snatch.

I also want the summons to become part of you and change your appearance a bit so you just carry on fighting but with new abilities.

I don't think there would be time to summon some guy and tell him to do your bidding while you're kicking ass and taking name.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post

I also want the summons to become part of you and change your appearance a bit so you just carry on fighting but with new abilities.

I don't think there would be time to summon some guy and tell him to do your bidding while you're kicking ass and taking name.
    I like this idea lol.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Alright, here goes

>WORLD MAP!!!<
    I want to fly my dam airship around. Not too much more to add to this one that hasn't already been said.

>Reduction in 'pansy' and 'wimpy' characters<
    I don't play video games to see people I would look down upon if I met in real life, I want to see really badass characters up there wrecking whatever they come against. Obviously they can be complex and no one dimensional, but I shouldn't be left wondering how on earth they could manage to put up a decent fight based on their story established personality. There is no way we should have Random Kid #54 in the same party as Legendary Hero and Warrior Trained From Young Age. At least give me some reason they are so amazing (genetic experiments, son of hero, chosen one, less cliché example, the list goes on....)

>Epic Storyline<
    I should notice earth-shattering changes in the world as the game progresses. These aren't supposed to be random adventures of a few people in a kingdom (I'm looking at you XII); they should be an epic team of heroes fighting a legendary struggle. The SNES FF's were amazing in this regard. I should hear random NPCs talking about the effects of some huge event and think 'I was there'.

>Skill System<
    I have really disliked the skill development systems in X and XII, as you can basically have everyone get everything. There is no character set up, tweaking or even customization. This is exceedingly lame. I want to have to make choices as to how to set up my party for battle, and I want there to be a multitude of viable options.

>Battle System<
    Real time is a horrible idea to introduce into Final Fantasy. So some people enjoy real-time, that is probably why a multitude of non-FF games have been created. Gambits are a HORRIBLE idea. If you are making fights so repetitive and un-enjoyable that you think it is a good idea to automate them, think again. I want to have to think every battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney View Post

I like this idea lol.
    I think that's the best idea I've heard so far.

Quote Originally Posted by RiseToFall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney View Post

I like this idea lol.
    I think that's the best idea I've heard so far.
    Now that I think about it, it wouldn't be too different from the Drive system in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VeloZer0 View Post
    >WORLD MAP!!!<
    ^^^^^ This. Pleeeease!

Also, no more happy-go-lucky dancey prancey Selphie/Rikku/Yuffie-in-Dirge type characters please!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I for one, are sick of badasses AND pansies. Ok, none of the improve a story, both just make it less realistic and more of a "we know what's gonna happen" stuff. Really, Square Eniz, stop it with badasses and pansies, I'm sick of them and their boring stereotypes.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

world map
    job system
    emotional attachment

How about some sarcasm? I haven't seen an actual sarcastic character so far.
    And a tank for crying out lout. Gotta have a tank that you can use and keep. That would just be evily fun.