Thread: Sig Help

Default Sig Help

I need help on my sigs, i dont think that they are done very well. plz let me know where i could improve. ty
    Last edited by FSolaHalo; 05-09-2006 at 03:53 AM.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think they're fine looking, although the quote could be better on the first one. And...they are a bit big for this forum, don'tcha think?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    I think they're fine looking, although the quote could be better on the first one. And...they are a bit big for this forum, don'tcha think?
    ty very much, i will adjust the size. and the quote was for anothre forum where it totally made sense there.

Well, the first one.

I don't really like the color combination, a sky blue could have worked better in place of green, and the arrow... it needs to stay back all the time of the under-right quote too make a good effect, and the mouth... is better to let it to pink, a deeper pink would work in it.

Second sig, is cool, but the left image... usually Anima is know for his evil eye, and it is nearly lost in this one, also, it looks a little pixelated, the quote effect works, but the quote is long n.nU, the Anima name in the middle is cool, but the Feel the Pain of the upper-right, use the same font in all the words of it, and give it a darker light effect and it will look great , really good work, just try to make them smaller for this forum n.n, the size limit is 50 kb u.u

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Both of those signatures are huge. The one you have in your signature at the moment is almost double the sig limits of this forum. (50kb is the limit) Other than that. Your sigs are pretty nice. I'm not a big fan of the text, though. Try adding a few brushes, or something - but don't clutter them too much.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes. If you're going to use any of your sigs on this site, please read the sig restrcitions posted above the sig field. Our filesize limit is kept down to 50 kb in order to decrease load times for those members who are on dial-up. The sig you were using was almost double the filesize limit and your other one is almost triple.

Other than that, I like them.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    Yes. If you're going to use any of your sigs on this site, please read the sig restrcitions posted above the sig field. Our filesize limit is kept down to 50 kb in order to decrease load times for those members who are on dial-up. The sig you were using was almost double the filesize limit and your other one is almost triple.

Other than that, I like them.
    omg, i am truly sorry. i only placed these sigs here so that they could be evaluated by my peers, i will remove as soon as i make a better and more adjusted one. ty for letting me know and ty for liking them.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Posting the sigs for feedback is fine. They just can't be used for your actual sig if they are over the limits.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles