Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any body know how to get easy exp. and ap beside northern crater

Any body know how to get easy exp. and ap beside northern crater

Any body know how to get easy exp. and ap beside northern crater because need to get Tifa and Vincent at level 99

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

yes every monster on the Midgar continent takes about one hit to beat thus providing a rather effortless and easy way of acquiring exp/ap
    ...Geddit?

yes but the rewards yielded are very small, u cud probly go further and still kill with one hit, ur best bet wud be mideel

Why do you imprison your saviour?

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

he said easy exp not lots
    ...Geddit?

Quote Originally Posted by mobiletype
    he said easy exp not lots
    He did say he was trying to get Tifa and Vincent to level 99, so yes he did mean lots.

anyways, trying to level on the midgar continent would go something like this:

yay! kill kill kill!! with battle loading times, it'll take me 1231932hrs to get to the next level, let alone level 99!! But that's ok, I'm killing enemies!!

wee!!
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud702
    Any body know how to get easy exp. and ap beside northern crater because need to get Tifa and Vincent at level 99
    Why not level them in north crater?

is there something that stops you? Im about to enter north crater so info is helpful
    Sig removed for being over the 50 KB filesize limit. Please read the rules/PM a staff member if you have any questions.

In the swampy area of the Northern Crater you can encounter 2 Magic Pots (16,000 EXP, 2,000 AP per battle) and 3 Movers (0 EXP, 2,400 AP per battle).

The enemies in the Mideel forest give 80 AP each, but they appear in groups of three or four, meaning you'll get 240-320 AP ber battle. The EXP here ranges from 1,950 to 2,600 per battle.

The other good training ground is the Sunken Gelnika. Here the EXP ranges from 1,400 to 4,400 per battle and the AP ranges from 70 to 300 per battle.

There's nothing to stop you training in the Northern Cave, but some may find it too difficult if you're not properly prepared.

I always leveled up in Mideel forest, I get about 2200 EXP and 320 AP, I get all my materia mastered in this place.
    Northern Crater isn't that hard, I just hate that Tonberry's Everyone's Grudge attack.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

dont forgot to Equip a Rune Armlet on your party so its Double AP growth.........if you dont got some strong materia like 4x-cut or slash-all .........stick with the Midel Forest.......

but i highly recommend Northen Crater......saves you tons of hours trust me.....also make sure you have W-Item and give yourself 99 Elixers to giv to them magic pots....

u cud probly survive in the gelnika if ur levels are over 30, but take lots of tents. i wud only recommend northern cave if ur levels are over 60. u cud survive with less than this but to simply level up with less than this wud be damn hard

Why do you imprison your saviour?

like everyone else is saying the northern crater is your best bet, although it is (slightly) hard and tedious get to the point where the magic pots and movers are and you will be rolling in EXP and AP.

The battles in that area arent hard either.

Or if your up for it kill Emerald and/or Ruby

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Level in Mideel till you get to 60, then go level in Northern crater.

i use Mideel all the way, turbo controllers and elastic bands make it MUCH easier

but make sure you have some double/triple ap weapons for KoTR, cause THAT is tedious

The reason i dont want to go in the crater is because im tring to kill the weapons

You can exit the NC after you enter as long as you don't go past the point of no return. This point is in the centre of the NC where your party members meet up. Provided you do not proceed past this point you are free to enter and exit as you wish.