Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: incorporating limit breaks in battle.

Nanaki didn't use sled fang. It looks like he does a limit (because of the green glowing), but It's actually Barret. You see the beam moments before Nanaki leaps, from where Barret is standing, moments later, we cut to Barret whose gun is arcing like all the other times he fires Big Shot.

The Demon of Elements

Quote Originally Posted by Floppie
    The final attack used by Cloud, to finish Sephiroth, was Cherry Blossom...you can see it if you get him in Final Fantasy Tactics.
    Ummm, no. The OFFICIAL name of the final attack Cloud used against Sephiroth was Omnislash V5. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Halenite
    Quote Originally Posted by Floppie
    The final attack used by Cloud, to finish Sephiroth, was Cherry Blossom...you can see it if you get him in Final Fantasy Tactics.
    Ummm, no. The OFFICIAL name of the final attack Cloud used against Sephiroth was Omnislash V5. End of story.
    Google it bud. A promising search is:

cloud "cherry blossom" "final fantasy"

The Demon of Elements

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_S...dvent_Children

click on the link 2.2 Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Cloud is featured in Advent Children with his new motorbike, Fenrir, which features a sword rack built into the sides for storing his weapons, and is also seen performing various limit breaks, including a variation of Omnislash, dubbed "Omnislash Version 5".
    Thank you.

Yeah, check out section 4.

In Advent Children, Cloud uses the new form of Omnislash (Omnislash Version Five as it was dubbed by Square-Enix, although it can be clearly identified as Cherry Blossom, which originated in Final Fantasy Tactics), in which his multi-pieced sword, the First Tsurugi, splits into its six components and levitates while Cloud quickly grabs them one at a time and slashes his opponent. The original Omnislash also makes an appearance in Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II.
    Thank you~

The Demon of Elements

it would seem I have missed that. I apologize. However, I will continue to call it omnislash because that is what it most resembles to me.

The Hardcore Gentleman Emerald weapon's Avatar

yeah i prefer omnislash v5 and i thought reds green beam limit was ''star dust ray''

I thought it was an Omnislash variation at first as well...then a buddy of mine called it Cherry Blossom and said where it came from, so I played through Tactics, this time getting Cloud, and was able to confirm it. He also, as I said, uses the original Omnislash twice...or, well, more like 1.5 times.