Thread: my thoughts on FF; advent children.

Default my thoughts on FF; advent children.

the movie it self was ok, the scenes are amazing and yes it is way better than spirits within, but i think some of the stuff they did show or put in was a little unnecessary. alot of the scenes that had to do with aerith were pointless. yes we know she's dead, but is she really clouds conscious?

also, the whole point of not showing her face til' the end was kinda annoiyin, but the end was worth it, zach is so hot haha. a couple of other things annoiyed me, i didn't realize that RENO was like that at all, very immature and to wacko acting. rude though was a hottie. totally my type.

oh and the battle scene with the summon. where did the characters come from!? a monster is summoned and out of no where all 7 are there? not to mention, no one had enough lines. the story basically followed the turks, cloud, tifa, marlene, and the 3 brothers. the rest of the characters were [to me] put in only to make the movie a little longer and to not bore us with just watching the same people fight over and over again.

another thing. the jumpin, yes they were jumping pretty high but it's a final fantasy game, i didn't mind it, i thought it was pretty neat, and the fact that cloud [with their help] jump that far? lol. pretty tricky.

idk, that's basically my pointless information about the movie form my view. thanks.

"you'll find me"