Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Completed Jenova Thesis

Back on topic...

One thing you didn't address is the final appearance of Sephiroth in the game. The last time you see him, he is in his human form. At least for me, I've always assumed that when you last face him, he was acting completely independant of Jenova and was acting on his own accord.

As far as the 'official' Square party line, anyone have any linkage for that? I've never actually read through that, I'd just like to read what they have to say on the subject.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

I'll post this one too.\

OH someone got there first.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

my theorys on what happens when we die can be applied to the living as well. peoples consuisness or "will" survives after they die. it is also possible to project your consuisness out of your body while living thins is genaraly called "astreal projection". for proof that this works near death experances and out of body experances are similar to projecting at will. ol heres my point sephiroth while his body was trapped at nothern crater his consiusne isent. he possess jenovas body which makes it come alive again but i dont think he rembered being himself in a body with such strong "will" already been there which would explaine why he did not rember cloud. also he could have been useing jenovas memorys to do what he did with the reunion and the kill and shapeshifting etc. the proof that the consuiness survives in the world of ff7 is that in advent children we hear kadaj talk about sencing sephiroth and when aeris and zack interact with cloud and the enviroment.
    The vertical limit is 250 pixels.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/coverv/45/132645.jpg[/IMG]
    Tommorows forecast a few sprinkles of genius with a high chance of (SPOILER)DOOM
    never underestimate large groups of stupid people.

Disclamer: my spelling and grammar suck-->

Your theory is quite interesting. Maybe you should make a FAQ about it.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

^ That's a point. Whether I personally believe it or not, you have put a lot of effort into it, and it does provide an alternative view. You should try submitting it to a few places.
    FFVII Ultimania Omega Guide - The answer to all questions

you talking about what i said on jenova and sephiroth and "astreal projection" being connected? if so i think i will when i get some spare time.
    The vertical limit is 250 pixels.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/coverv/45/132645.jpg[/IMG]
    Tommorows forecast a few sprinkles of genius with a high chance of (SPOILER)DOOM
    never underestimate large groups of stupid people.

Disclamer: my spelling and grammar suck-->

It was intresting to read but i personally think its a load of rubish because

1. jenova is brain dead ( square said so)
    2. Sephy is such a iconic character to have been someone else all along square just wouldn't have done it
    3. if jenova was sephy then how could he throw jenovas arm at the party or any of the other time you fight the body parts
    Last edited by sephiroth64; 05-17-2006 at 09:36 PM.

Not bad, but I believe that Sephiroth is in fact enslaved by Jenova.

Can sins ever be forgiven?