Page 1 of 12 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Family Trees

Blog Entries

Default EoFF Family Trees

In the spirit of people having twins and talking about their actual families, I figure it's a good as time as ever to make another [EoFF Family Tree] thread. Unlike the other thread, where it mentions one tree (but probably did several or a million), we're just going to start off admitting that EoFF is not one close, incestuous, happy family (and thus screw all the old trees; if you're upset about that, re-establish the connection in this one). It sucks to have people draw all sorts of connections between each other only to find out that you've been dating your aunt or incorrectly calling Behold the Void's father your great granddaughter, so I think that multiple trees are necessary.

For some groundwork rules, here's what follows:
    • Anyone may create a Family. The Family Name is based off of the Head of the Family's username. Draw your House name from your username or what you go by chat, not something you think is cool. House The Dark Assassins or House NEKO NEKO WAI WAI fall under this if your name is FlowerKing89. That's much too confusing and this project is already going to be really confusing.
    • You cannot simply join a Family you like. If you always wanted to be related to RSL, you cannot just say he's your dad, son, grandfather, or whatever. A member of that family has to adopt, making your either their child or spouse. If you want to be someone's sibling, you have to ask their parent(s) if they want another kid. Really, a lonely kid wanting a brother or sister does not spontaneously generate them. If it so happens that the person you want to be siblings with does not have parent(s), ask them before assuming they want you.
    • The oldest generation member of the Family is always the Head of the Family, unless otherwise made clear. The oldest of the Family still makes the House name, though. White Raven may be installed as the Head of the Family, but his ma, project X, makes the Family named House X.
    • A Family is lost when it's eldest generation marries into another. If Head member Shaun of House Shaun gets lonely and marries smittenkitten of House BoB, then both Shaun and his son Darth Ultimortal fall under the name of House BoB. This rule is a bit tricky, but if you've a question about it, it might be addressed [here].
    • You can only marry once. I know, I know; a lot of people are married to Jojo, but for the sake of not breaking people's brains, we're going to pretend everyone has only one spouse. You can marry someone of the opposite sex, the same sex, or even that person who hasn't disclosed what they are. It's fine by these rules. Keep it monogamous, though.
    • Wedded couples must decide which House they'll belong to. When two EoFFers marry, the newlyweds have the choice of picking which House they'll belong to. There will be some way to denote that you previously belonged to another House, but wedded into a new one, whose tree you'll fall under. When you take on a new House in this matter, you're stricken from your old one's Tree, so I don't have to see the same names in twelve different places (exaggeration).

That said, the purpose of this is to have fun! I hope that everyone here would prefer to make a family with people they honestly do feel close to, rather than just to join a family and see how big it can get, but that's just me. I hope everyone participates and has a blast.

P.S. - And remember, this all has to be mutual consent. If someone posts in here claiming that you are someone new to their family and you never consented to it, let me know. If someone posts in here claiming that they joined a Family and you're one who has the power to invite them and haven't been consulted, lemme know. The punishment will most likely involve me striking you from participating further in this thing.

P.P.S. - Any questions, suggestions, or things that probably should be revised? Post 'em and I hope to answer them.

Edit 11:25 PM: For contacting people to ask them to be in your Family, do it in this thread, do it on AIM, do it on IRC! It's all you. If you want to make a Family, just post that you want to found one and give the name of your new House. Cheers.

The EoFF Houses
    All Heads of their respective House get an * by their name. Oh my!

House Miriel
    Miriel* - Married to Del Murder
    Del Murder - Married to Miriel

House Avalon
    fire_of_avalon* - Married to Neel, Mother of Dignified Pauper, Hsu, and Lenna
    Neel - Father of Dignified Pauper, Hsu and Lenna, Married to fire_of_avalon
    Dignified Pauper - Son of Neel and fire_of_avalon, Brother to Hsu and Lenna
    Hsu - Son of Neel and fire_of_avalon, Brother to Dignified Pauper and Lenna, Married to rubah
    rubah - Married to Hsu

House Evastio
    (Daughter House of House Avalon)
    Evastio* - Married to Lenna, Father of Khaotic and Kain's_girl
    Lenna - Married to Evastio, Daughter of Neel and fire_of_avalon, Sister to Dignified Pauper and Hsu, Mother of Khaotic and Kain's_girl
    Khaotic - Son of Evastio and Lenna, Brother to Kain's_girl
    Kain's_girl - Daughter of Evastio and Lenna, Sister to Khaotic

House Nosebleed
    Mr. Nosebleed* - Married to Lover of KH, Brother of Tifa's Real Lover(really, Father of lord shishio and Yavanna
    Lover of KH - Married to Mr. Nosebleed, Sister of Sapphiresea, Mother of lord shishio and Yavanna
    lord shishio - Son of Mr. Nosebleed and Lover of KH, Nephew to Tifa's Real Lover(really and Sapphiresea, Brother of Yavanna
    Tifa's Real Lover(really - Brother of Mr. Nosebleed, Uncle to lord shishio and Yavanna
    Sapphiresea - Sister of Lover of KH, Aunt to lord shishio and Yavanna
    Yavanna - Daughter of Mr. Nosebleed and Lover of KH, Sister of lord shishio, Niece of Tifa's Real Lover(really and Sapphiresea

House of Mo-Nercy
    Mo-Nercy* - Brother to Resha
    Resha - Sister to Mo-Nercy, Married to smittenkitten
    smittenkitten - Married to Resha

House of Blades
    Bladen* - Married to Mika, Brother to Sephiroth's Cage and Venom, Father of Darth Ultimortal
    Mika - Married to Bladen, Mother of Darth Ultimortal
    Sephiroth's Cage - Brother of Bladen and Venom, Uncle to Darth Ultimortal
    Venom - Brother to Bladen and Sephiroth's Cage, Uncle to Darth Ultimortal
    Darth Ultimortal - Son of Bladen and Mika, Nephew to Sephiroth's Cage and Venom

House Brent
    TheBrent* - Brother to GooeyToast
    GooeyToast - Brother to TheBrent

House of Babe
    SammieBabe* - Married to Cz, Mother of The Summoner of Leviathan and Spiffing Cheese
    Cz - Married to SammieBabe, Father of The Summoner of Leviathan and Spiffing Cheese
    The Summoner of Leviathan - Son of SammieBabe and Cz, Brother of Spiffing Cheese and themagicroundabout
    Spiffing Cheese - Son of SammieBabe and Cz, Brother of The Summoner of Leviathan and themagicroundabout
    themagicroundabout - Daughter of SammieBabe and Cz, Sister of The Summoner of Leviathan and Spiffing Cheese
    Shauna - Married to Spiffing Cheese, Father of Zeldy
    Zeldy - Daughter of Spiffing Cheese and Shauna

House X
    project X* - Married to Maxx Power, Mother of Lost Number
    Maxx Power - Married to project X, Father of Lost Number
    Lost Number - Son of project X and Maxx Power

House of Twin
    boris no no* - Sister of kaggski, Married to frunk
    kaggski - Sister of boris no no, Married to Strider
    Strider - Married to kaggski
    frunk - Married to boris no no

House corncracker
    corncracker*

House of Heroes
    theundeadhero
    Last edited by Madonna; 05-15-2006 at 07:23 AM. Reason: I wanted to.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

I want a family including Psy, Neel, Old Manus, and Raistlin AT LEAST!

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Wow, you put a lot of thought into this.

Del Murder is my husband. So everyone else who's in love with him, back off (I'm lookin' at you corncracker!).

At one point it was declared that Misfit was my mother but she claimed to be a lot of people's mother and she doesn't even visit EoFF much anymore so I dunno if that connection still stands. Same can be said for Mik and Wyllius who were both my Aunts.

I'm having creepy deja vu right now, so I'll leave the formal family name/adoption/etc. stuff for another time.

House of the Fat Chocobo!

I had some other stipulation that you may need to add - oh right. Can only one or two members belong to the oldest generation? Say Persons A and B are brothers, and A founds the family. B still belongs to the oldest generation, but is A still the family head? What if A marries away? Does B inherit the house then? I would imagine so.

Are we also assuming a patriarchal society? IE women marry into the man's family? Or is that decided on an individual basis as well?

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

House Nosebleed (sounds so very wrong).
    My lovely wife is Lover of KH
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neel Hates Clout's Guts
    I had some other stipulation that you may need to add - oh right. Can only one or two members belong to the oldest generation? Say Persons A and B are brothers, and A founds the family. B still belongs to the oldest generation, but is A still the family head? What if A marries away? Does B inherit the house then? I would imagine so.

Are we also assuming a patriarchal society? IE women marry into the man's family? Or is that decided on an individual basis as well?
    There is no limit as to how many people can be in the oldest generation. If there are a hundred grandparents, than that's fine with me. Yes, if A and B are brothers and A founds the family, A is the family's Head.

If A marries away (to a woman, to make it simple), he belongs to her House. In most cases, he would take his entire House with him, unless his siblings object. If the siblings of A wish to keep their House seperate from the House of A's wife, then they can.

It's more of a uni-sex-triarchial society, but to solve marriages, the male goes to the female's House. The only individual cases that get to decide which House they'll go to are the same-sex marriages and Quina (and anyone like Quina, which are very rare).

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

Well... I have two wifey twins I think or three... Spiffing Cheese, Resha and one twin husband Shauna. I have about 12 husbands 1 who wants divrosed and 4 bisexual wive's.

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    Wow, you put a lot of thought into this.

Del Murder is my husband. So everyone else who's in love with him, back off (I'm lookin' at you corncracker!).

At one point it was declared that Misfit was my mother but she claimed to be a lot of people's mother and she doesn't even visit EoFF much anymore so I dunno if that connection still stands. Same can be said for Mik and Wyllius who were both my Aunts.

I'm having creepy deja vu right now, so I'll leave the formal family name/adoption/etc. stuff for another time.
    I'm not inlove with him, just because I built a shrine in my room dedicated to his life accomplishmetns and medicore things he does daily does not make me in love.

Blog Entries

Me and Resha have been brother and sister for a long time nyow. I'm her 'gor' (older brother) and she's my 'mui' (younger sister)

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

It's notable that the family tree shown below is in fact not full of all sorts of disgusting incest or whatever.

You can use that for my family thing.

EDIT: Oh, and in this tree, all children were sanctioned by parents and vice versa, at some point or another over the past five years. The only rule this breaks out of your listings is that you only allow people to marry once. This is simply unfair to my wonderful family who have been around for 4+ years, and I think you should make an exception for us for the fact that, outside of the Cid/Unne/Britt/Kishi/Asorie/Walkie/Bleys (I forget if there were more) family tree, this is the original. You might want to ask Kishi if he has the one featuring Cid.

EDIT AGAIN: Oh, and in case you're wondering, my divorcee is Emma (Wishing Star).
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Woah, looks like your entire family has stopped posting there, BoBBo. Well, except foa but she doesn't count.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Loki = Kyono
    Master Vivi = Endless

Both of them are still active! Ashi and Jewels also still post from time to time, as do a few others. Doomy and Sugpo are obviously banned. blackat13 = Kat, and she and 'xoden are chat ops. So it's not all gloomy and their inactivity doesn't make them any less family! Hell, I probably keep up with them more than I do my IRL family.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

I was always Mik's favourite child.

Blog Entries

Well, I guess I have some of my family here as well. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Ki Ki
    Tama2
    Fallen Angel
    Zuzu
    Zeldy (my monkey) >=)

And so on...

This is a bad idea. ;P It won't be easy to make with the amount of people joining in.