Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: End of Heart

12.When Lunatic Pandora cross over Esthar I know Esthar solders trying to stop it from entering Tears Point.The question is why they dont at least destroy Tears Point to reduce Lunar Cry effect?
    But, I thought that Esthar soldiers must follow their leaders' orders, and soldiers did their job what they were ordered to do, so they can't have freedom to destroy Tears Point because that will lead them to consequences such as losing thier jobs only if they don't follow thier leader orders, or they were panicking that they didn't think straight on what to do next. Either these or Esthar soldiers are pure dependent on thier leaders because they are created by thier leaders, aren't Esthar soldiers human?

11.Why Time Compression had to do with love,friendship,thought,memory,emotions, etc?
    If Time Compression have never had to do with things what you said, then how would they work without them?

Esthar soldiers are human.. I think =s
    Laguna says in the second fantasy something about their fancy armor or whatever so they do wear it ^^ I'm guessing

It would have been pretty simple just to destroy tears point before lunatic pandora got there but where would the fun in that be? Also the lunatic cry is the thing that triggers adel to be released so it makes the story but that would mean it is forced. If they destroyed tears point then adel wouldn't have been released... Atleast I think thats right. The monsters crashing down to earth do bash into adel right? =S

Made size smaller by converting to JPG ^^

Linkinpark 9 Sc

I don't think that guy comes here anymore...

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

For some reason, ppl seems to remember Future Esthar more than him.