Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: End of Heart

Default End of Heart

1.Balamb garden flying when the missiles coming how much hours do you think it take for Balamb Garden crash into the ocean? (Just imagine FF VIII world as big as ours)?
    2.What happened to Odine Bangle with Rinoa? and again how General Caraway can get Odine Bangle in the first place?
    3.About Obel Lake, what the hell creature inside there , who is Mr Monkey I think Mr Monkey is not monkey because he can take train to Dollet and again he can talk, how that stones can talk anyway?
    4.3015 Found a strong energy field
    4141Call this place Deep See Deposit
    4127 Travel by underwater tower
    4242 Seal off Deep Sea Deposit
    Do you have any idea what it is?
    5.When rinoa went coma Squall take rinoa to Esthar do you think squall would do the same think for Quistis if she is the one who went into coma?
    6.When we fight Adel who is the one controlling Adel is Ultimecia or Adel hersef?
    7.You know righ about Esthar solder attacking winhill and kidnapping little girls do you find that weird I mean come on why they just kidnapping and attacking why they don’t just occupy winhill it would be piece of cake for Esthar right that must be something weird about this Sorceress War.
    8.Why it take Ellone 13 years to meet Squall again that must be something happened in this 13 years right?
    9.Laguna says you need love and friendship and courage for the mission how the hell he knows about it?
    10.This is maybe silly question why Squall wear pendant in his ear?
    11.Why Time Compression had to do with love,friendship,thought,memory,emotions,etc?
    Last edited by Viator; 06-19-2006 at 10:40 AM.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

1.Balamb garden flying when the missiles coming how much hours do you think it take for Balamb Garden crash into the ocean? (Just imagine FF VIII world as big as ours)?

you cant crash into an ocean on something that hovers.

2.What happened to Odine Bangle with Rinoa? and again how General Caraway can get Odine Bangle in the first place?

its a popular brand of equipment so probly in local shops.

3.About Obel Lake, what the hell creature inside there , who is Mr Monkey I think Mr Monkey is not monkey because he can take train to Dollet and again he can talk, how that stones can talk anyway?

im aware of this sidequest. its very hard to find the clues so id use a guide. the stones cant talk but they have things carved onto them. the reason the monkey can talk is as follows. the games title is final fantasy VIII

5.When rinoa went coma Squall take rinoa to Esthar do you think squall would do the same think for Quistis if she is the one who went into coma?

he wouldnt do it alone like he did with rinoa because he doesnt feel the same way about quistis that he does for rinoa. hed me depressed about quistis but wouldnt take her to esthar all alone.

6.When we fight Adel who is the one controlling Adel is Ultimecia or Adel hersef?

adel. adel was released by ultimecia possesing rinoa but adel is in control i think.

7.You know righ about Esthar solder attacking winhill and kidnapping little girls do you find that weird I mean come on why they just kidnapping and attacking why they don’t just occupy winhill it would be piece of cake for Esthar right that must be something weird about this Sorceress War.

i thought winhill had a monster problem not and estharian soldier problem.

8.Why it take Ellone 13 years to meet Squall again that must be something happened in this 13 years right?

i dont understand that very well because of your grammar but i think the answer to your question is, the reason they didnt see each other since 13 years is because they were split up from the orphanage and squall joined seed.

9.Laguna says you need love and friendship and courage for the mission how the hell he knows about it?

he knows the basics of the mission and heard the briefing so he was just guessing.

err, maybe style or fashion or he just plain feels like wearing it.

11.Why Time Compression had to do with love,friendship,thought,memory,emotions, etc?

memories is an obvious one, but these are all things that could help the group too survive.

That`s enough for now i hope people i mention earlier join in this forum.And of course i hope the others join as well
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Quote Originally Posted by Viator
    You cannot put a time to it. Even if you spend days in the MD Level the missiles will arrive as soon as the Garden become mobile.

As Zell said, the Odine brand is very popular and so is probably available in local shops. Deling City does have a mall, after all.

Regarding Rinoa and Odine Bangle, I assume you're talking about her meeting with Edea. Edea was under the control of Ultimecia then and didn't want her powers suppressed, so she prevented Rinoa from getting close.

The stones aren't talking, they have words carved into them. I've no idea what Mr. Monkey is, and I doubt it is very important. He's just there.

They are dates of events relating to the Deep Sea Research Centre.

Probably not. Squall didn't feel the same way about Quistis.

Adel was possessed by Ultimecia in the Lunatic Pandora but she was not yet fully revived.

The Esthar soldiers were simply searching for Ellone; they had no intention of occupying Winhill.

Ellone was with the White SeeDs during that time.

He's probably been talking with Doc. Odine about the mission.

He doesn't, it's just an earring. Why? Because he was drawn that way.
    11.Why Time Compression had to do with love,friendship,thought,memory,emotions, etc?
    By retaining the memory of someone and keeping them alive in your imagination you are also ensuring they stay alive during Time Compression.

There is really no explanation for this one. That's simply how Time Compression works.

Anyway, I would appreciate it if you didn't try to start up the debate between me and Lychon again. You probably have no bad intentions with doing so, but we both agreed (via PM's that is) to stop the argument for now, and I intend to keep it that way for the time being.

I dont think that odine bangle is something you can get from shopping.I think Odine bangle is rare item.
    Someday I will conquer all and I will be free -- Believe

As for Time Compression...It makes sense that, in a world where the basic laws of reality don't work very well, focusing on strong bonds between one another would be more effective than standing alone, the same way a chair with four pegs is sturdier than one with two. Or something.

The Odine Bangle was a product of Esthar, and as far as I know, such things were actually exported, just quietly. They'd be unavailable in general stores, but available to military officials, I would think.
    -Q

Maybe that Odine bangle General Caraway have is fake.Maybe

Why would it be? Zell's remarks on it indicate pretty clearly that Odine brand is a recognized, high-quality brand, so there's no reason Caraway couldn't have a real one.
    -Q

Maybe you are right.yeah if you think again that bangke react in Rinoa hand when Edea push her in disk 1

What do you think about Rinoa already become sorceress at disk 1

I don't see how she would've, so I don't think she did.
    -Q

You should read my explanation again in post no 1.This is just my thought,though.

I gotta go see ya

Of course Rinoa was allways a sorceress.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Future Esthar you REALY remind me of Laguna,most of your theory is same with Laguna`s words (kill two pigs with one stone)
    I`m sorry if i offended you.You should try to trust other people.I hope you just kidding about your theories.

Question:
    12.When Lunatic Pandora cross over Esthar I know Esthar solders trying to stop it from entering Tears Point.The question is why they dont at least destroy Tears Point to reduce Lunar Cry effect?

Time Compression created by sorceress and sorceress has emotions,etc.
    If Time Compression created by machine(Time Compression Device)emotion,etc wont affected because machine dont have emotions.

PS:Time Compression Device is only fiction but Time Compression is fact.

Future Esthar you REALY remind me of Laguna,most of your theory is same with Laguna`s words (kill two pigs with one stone)
    I`m sorry if i offended you.You should try to trust other people.I hope you just kidding about your theories.

??????
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

I MEAN IT YOU REALY REMIND ME OF LAGUNA!!!