Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obsessive Compulsive

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Default Obsessive Compulsive

Are you obsessive about anything? Share your fetishes.

I have to have things alphabetized, like my poll options, my 400 CD-Thick binder, my bookshelf, my video games, my characters, magic, and items.
    Or that time I alphabetized the main page of the wiki (except members and the wiki page about the wiki because they are most frequented).
    Last edited by Cruise Control; 05-10-2006 at 09:04 PM.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am OCD with washing my hands. I do it about 10 times a day now, which is bad, but I go insane if I don't.

Im Obsessive Compulsive with alot of things. One being when im on tiled floors I have to step in a line tiles...Wierd I know but I do that less now.

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

Whenever I first play a really good video game, thats what you'll find me doing the next week or so, until I beat it. I also get really hooked on that chocobo game in FFIX

Rye made this!

If I line something up it has to be perfect and cant be an inch out of place. Rooms have to tidy and any dirty plates, cups, etc have to be next to the sink. And I have to wash my hands alot!

I have to chew something. If I'm not chewing anything, I grind my teeth, which is horrible, but I can't stop. Lately I've been trying to have gum on me at all times.

I'm obsessed with playing guitar, if I go too long without it then my fingers get restless.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Okay I will confront and say that I have become quite used to walking around in bare feet, I lost my socks a while ago and became addicted to walking around with bare feet! Its not really a fetish though, it's just something Ive become used to I suppose Kinda freaks me out though! I suppose thats just life! Besides it's rather nice weather over here, so that might also be the cause

I'm horribly OCD about many things.

- Everything I own is alphabetized. EVERYTHING.
    - I dust at least once a day.
    - Everything has to be neat and as centered as possible.
    - I won't play a really involved video game unless I am 100% focused on it. Getting into this state can take up to 2 hours. That's right, 2 hours of just staring at a blank screen until I feel "ready."
    - Here's the worst one........when I handle my DVD/CD/Bideo Game cases, I will not touch them with my hands. If I get a fingerprint or smudge on the case that I cannot remove, I throw the movie/game/CD away or sell it and buy a new one. No joke.
    Cold in the ground, what gets me this down?

With music...............

I CANNOT go to school without listening to music(most commonly: thrash metal).:mog:

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

How does OCD relate to fetishes? O_o

I hate stepping on cracks. But if I do step on a crack with say my right foot, I *have* to step on the next crack with my left. It's weird, but I gotta do it to feel even or balanced. Otherwise I get antsy. I think that's my only realy OCD-ish tendency. I'm sure I have more that I don't really realize.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

non sexual ones, you perv

I would have to say I'm OCD about my hair.

Everything on my desk has to be at a right angle to everything else, so that every piece of stationary is parallel/perpendicular to every folder. I've also got an obsession with even numbers. My stereo volume always has to be even, or else it really irritates me.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

I have a rubber band ball at work. If I get an elastic, I *HAVE* to incorporate it into the ball. I had one that was quite large unil it was stolen. THAT stressed me out.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

I eat the same exact thing for breakfast, for lunch ,and for dinner every day (the food is different for each meal but it's all the same every day for that particular one)...I measure it all out into portions and everything. And I won't ever allow it to be different. Wait, why am I admitting this publicly.