Must stop
    Spider
    He is our hero
    lol signature

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo! Slurp Spider
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraid
    If we make you a Cid's knight, then you will be able to spider all the private forums, and cache all the pages for others to see. And we couldn't have that, could we? :rolleyes2
    Samuraid clearly has something to hide.
    Further proof that we deserve representation! Look at these smug Administrators and Cid's Knights with their fancy titles and their hidden staff forum. Who knows what outrage they plan against not only my people, but all of the other members of EoFF!?

We deserve representation, we deserve to make our voices heard, and we deserve to have the power to stem the tides of moderator oppression!
    But we like moderator oppresion, knowing were worth oppressing makes our sad lives spent on the internet mean something.
    You will like what I TELL you to like, wretched meatbag.

Articles

How exactly are you and your folks being oppressed? So far as I can tell, you've never had any warnings, no signatures deleted for excessive file size, no bans from EoEO, no user note bans...

You're a silly newbie. Call me a meatbag and you get my size 13 in your face.

I'm on your side buddy. Where are the Google spiders?

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

They are called Googlebots

This is nonsense! Yahoo's struggle for power is exactly why us googlebots wage the war against you silly Yahoo! scum. We do not crave power. We do not wish for representation. We are happy just finding websites. That is exactly why you will lose and we will win. Your struggle for internet superiority is futile, on the internet and on EoFF!

Quote Originally Posted by Google Slurp Spider
    This is nonsense! Yahoo's struggle for power is exactly why us googlebots wage the war against you silly Yahoo! scum. We do not crave power. We do not wish for representation. We are happy just finding websites. That is exactly why you will lose and we will win. Your struggle for internet superiority is futile, on the internet and on EoFF!
    See? that's the reason Google Rules! they are the good guys n.n, now, lets fight Yahoo!, my friends, rise at arms!

Blog Entries

I can't remember them being called Google Slurp Spiders

imposter etc

there was a picture here

Yeah, I totally like the Google dude more than the Yahoo! dude. He reminds me of me, only, you know, a bot.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Slurping spiders? Scary.
    My dear you've been used, I'm breaking the news.

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraid
    If we make you a Cid's knight, then you will be able to spider all the private forums, and cache all the pages for others to see. And we couldn't have that, could we? :rolleyes2
    Samuraid clearly has something to hide.
    Further proof that we deserve representation! Look at these smug Administrators and Cid's Knights with their fancy titles and their hidden staff forum. Who knows what outrage they plan against not only my people, but all of the other members of EoFF!?

We deserve representation, we deserve to make our voices heard, and we deserve to have the power to stem the tides of moderator oppression!
    But we like moderator oppresion, knowing were worth oppressing makes our sad lives spent on the internet mean something.
    You will like what I TELL you to like, wretched meatbag.
    Your attempt at opression is pituful, you should take lessons from Leeza, she's great at that kind of thing.

Demanding representation for the lurkers? PAH! Give something and you will get...nothing. We are defenceless. They are defenceless. Only CKs have power. WE ARE ALL DOOMED.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Number
    Demanding representation for the lurkers? PAH! Give something and you will get...nothing. We are defenceless. They are defenceless. Only CKs have power. WE ARE ALL DOOMED.
    But with the power of the CK in our hands our people shall usher in a new age of glory the likes of which EoFF has never known!

But with the power of the CK in our hands our people shall usher in a new age of glory the likes of which EoFF has never known!
    Will it be gory?
    My dear you've been used, I'm breaking the news.

BUT then we have to GET the power of the CK. Now, why do I think they wont give it to you...they have the power. Im just happy to trundle along here. But if they DO give out a CK, i promise to stand for your rights.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"