Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Main Character?

I think that the girl in the Final Fantasy XIII trailer looked like a mix between Yuna and Ashe

Quote Originally Posted by Hiraku
    I thought it has been confirmed that neither of the FFXIII would be directly related to each other except for sharing the same theme.

And when I first see that guy's picture, I thought that was one of the silver hair man from FFVII AC, not girlish at all. I mean, there's a sort of fierceness in him that you can see...

right?
    True...

But the logo I was talking about was the Versus Logo:
    Seen Here.

And the last character ''on the market'' that was created was Paine.
    Not my kind of woman at all...
    More than that..
    What WERE they thinking?
    Maybe it was just a trial-run effort to see how people reacted
    (Fujin was grey hair too, but the only thing I like about her was no meaningless long discussions. And kick Raijin...)

In any case, this isn't about Paine...

They should have at least 6 characters. (Half of them are guys, Half are woman, maybe add one 'It', but I prefer to stick with Humans.)

I just hope that ALL character levels up with the characters you are currently using, not the ''I have to train them all seperatly and take 40+ hours to get it done''.

*sigh*:rolleyes2 if your really desprate to know the girl's name is Lightining as ou can see in this pic:

See at the bottom there's a name "Lightning" in that yellow color next to it might be her HPs

I'm not completly sure the man's name in FFXIII Versus but there's a pic we didn't see but its just the face:

And there's one in his throne chair:

Don't assume that her name is Lightning just because it says so on the screen.For all we know,that could just be the name of an attack she is about to perform.

Until Square-Enix actually confirms her name...We're pretty much in the dark,drowning in a sea of fan-speculation...

Yeah, blue haired person is a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by SiberianKiss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel411
    I really thought the person in versus was a girl. Until I read a preview, which stated he was male. This whole extremely-girly-men thing is getting a bit ridiculous. I swear he has lipstick on :/
    Where did you read this interview?

EDIT: Watched the trailer again. Positively a female. Men do not have breasts, I don't care how effeminate they are.
    Are you talking about the same game. VERSUS is an entirely different game which stars a PRINCE. . . A PRINCE!!!!!

Although I did think Yazoo looked kinda girlish.
    Last edited by Mercen-X; 08-13-2006 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by al-bhed_kid0827 View Post
    I think that the girl in the Final Fantasy XIII trailer looked like a mix between Yuna and Ashe
    More like Yuna and Cloud.

Hmmm...I couldn't really see any of the Cloud.The clothes and hair look similiar to Ashe and Yuna IMO.

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Ew, they wouldn't call her lightening, that's so obviously the spell she's about to use/using/used, or the element of the ability or something like that.
    Lightening... I really can't see that being her name, seriously I'd bet all my money.

EDIT: The player might have NAMED her Lightning!
    jkhkjg

Ok i am REALLY uninformed about this game so please tell me; whats with Final Fantasy XIII and Verses? What are they? Are they the smae game or a sequal???

Versus and Agito are sort of spin-offs that take place in the same universe but I think in totally different time periods.

Lightning Fast Speed! Hyperion4444's Avatar

Same 'Universe', but not the same 'world' you play in (Hope not... like FFX&FFX-2), not same time period.

hey guys ive seen the trailer for FFXIII and is there a trailer for FFXIII versus

I hope we get to see what characters they have in store for us.
    Maybe a wallpaper or two would be nice.