Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Main Character?

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Default sooooo....

if theres not already a topic.

did we want to discuss the main character/s *shrugs*?

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Not a whole lot of info on them as of yet.

I like the fact that one of them is a girl. The other game also looks cool. I think it is called Versus? I think I saw a keyblade in one shot.

I really thought the person in versus was a girl. Until I read a preview, which stated he was male. This whole extremely-girly-men thing is getting a bit ridiculous. I swear he has lipstick on :/
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel411
    I really thought the person in versus was a girl. Until I read a preview, which stated he was male. This whole extremely-girly-men thing is getting a bit ridiculous. I swear he has lipstick on :/
    Where did you read this interview?

If this is true, then I want to slap whoever designed the character and decided that it should be called a "male." Maybe this person has never seen an actual "male."

I'm pretty convinced that it's a woman, though. There's been some effeminate FF males before, but nothing this outlandish.

EDIT : Watched the trailer again. Positively a female. Men do not have breasts, I don't care how effeminate they are.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The girl looks just like Cloud. -_-

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I saw the hi res.

I wanna know what that blue aura around her means, like her sorta magical prowess I guess.

[QUOTE=SiberianKiss]
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel411
    Watched the trailer again. Positively a female. Men do not have breasts, I don't care how effeminate they are.
    Where did you watch the Final Fantasy Versus XIII trailer?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

SiberianKiss is thinking of the normal FFXIII and not the Versus that everyone is talking about.

Oh, now that's explains it.

Default Main Character?

I really like by the video's look, the way the girl is. Finally it looks like there is a girl character that is actually tough and not so ditzy.

Wondering what i mean? Look at most of the FF girls. They always have a crush on the main character. Finally there is a girl main character.

I know you probably thinking "this guys an idiot" well maybe your right, and maybe your not. FFX-2 does not count considering it's a sequal to X where the main character was a male. FFX-2 also had paine has the suppose tough girl, when you actually play through the game all 3 girls are so girly and ditzy.

My point is, that in XIII it acutally looks like this girl can whoop some butt, and doesn't look like she is gonna be so ditzy.

What you guys think?

Merged the two threads about main characters. Carry on. - Miriel

Blog Entries

I think there will be a guy (or two?) with a crush on the main character

Or going by how the series is going at the moment (*cough*Vaan/FF12), she's probably off to rescue her prince who's sat whimpering like a little girl in a dungeon somewhere because he broke a nail. *shudder* I hope not - it looks a lot more badass than that so far.

Hmm... So many people seem to hate Vaan. He looks like a really hot 17 year old that would have gone to my high school to me... O_O

I know what you mean. I also hope this lady is the leading character and that she's different from what we've seen in the past. We do have lots of different personalities... From Lulu's icey cool to Aeris's save everybody syndrome, but I wouldn't really bestow the title of "badassness" on either one... In the action sense anyway.

When I first saw Yuna slinging guns I was happy, but she was just another pop singer underneath it all... So hopefully this lady doesn't feel the need to break into song XD.

Its funny. In shots in Advent Children i couldve sworn Cloud was a girl.
    I THOUGHT the main character of Magna Carte was a girl.
    And the first time i saw that 'girls' pics from FF XIII i thought she was a he.

Argh, these crazy Asian game designers are confusing me. :mog:

Quote Originally Posted by Croyles
    SiberianKiss is thinking of the normal FFXIII and not the Versus that everyone is talking about.
    Ha! Oh snap! Ooopsies.

Yeah, the Versus trailer, um, er.....that's a dude.
    Cold in the ground, what gets me this down?