Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Official FFXIII: Fabula Nova Crystallis Thread

Thanks for the scans!

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

Well... At first I didn't really liek the look of XIII, I shall be honest. Sci-Fi isn't really something what I would call Final Fantasy. Fantasy speaks to imagination but on a different level, I think. Final Sci-Fi would have been a better name, IMO.

But I'm getting more and more inetrested in this game, really. Watched the trailer a few times again. I actually like it. But so far the characters shown in XIII and vXIII again look like Clouds and Squalls... What's wrong with Zidane? What's wrong with teenagers?

I'm hoping that after the XIII project, they will think of letting the IX team make anotehr main FF game again.

I have only a few problems. I want to play XIII, but I can't get a PS3, it's expensive, too. I want to play FF: CC The Crystal Bearers, too, because the IX team also works on it. But I can't get a Wii. I'm stuck with my DS Lite. There's nothing to be done about it...

If they will make more XIII projects, I hope one will reach DS as well. I'm happy with FF III DS and FF XII: Revenant wings, but can we get an all new FF game, that's not a sequel or a remake, but a completely new FF game on our DS?

Well, curious how XIII and it's companions will turn out. I'm certainly interested, especially about how exactly the crystals are placed in these games...

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

I bet one whole pence that FFXIII is the last one!
    jkhkjg

Of course this isn't the last one! SE is making too much money off this franchise, why would they stop.

Of course, if they did hold it off for a few years and release ff14 in like 6 years later, they would build up enogh hype for a bestseller, but they probably won't do that!

Any way'(back to the topic), no one actually has prooff that the main characters name is lightning do they? the all just assume it beacause it appears on the screen. Does anyone have confirmation of the name? (And i mean a reliable source not someone who posted a thread with their thoughts)

If its a new game in the Final Fantasy series then im defentily interested and now got something else to tourtre me by the wait an anticipation!!!
    im to cool for sigs.

umm... whos that blond haired character?
    he looks pretty new! i dont think i saw him in any of the older scans?
    suggestions?

thx to FF:COMPILATION (credit goes to them for the picture)

Quote Originally Posted by nirojan View Post
    umm... whos that blond haired character?
    he looks pretty new! i dont think i saw him in any of the older scans?
    suggestions?

thx to FF:COMPILATION (credit goes to them for the picture)
    Maybe you should check the thread right below this one, entitled, "New Blond character revealed"

Default Possible 4th title?

A possible fourth title has copyrighted by square:
    Word Mark FINAL FANTASY HAERESIS XIII

Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Computer game software; video game software; sound recordings in the form of optical discs, magnetic discs and/or semiconductor ROMs featuring music and/or fictional stories; audio visual recordings in the form of optical discs, magnetic discs and/or semiconductor ROMs featuring music and/or animated fictional stories; prerecorded compact discs featuring music; prerecorded video discs featuring music and/or animated fictional stories; prerecorded video cassettes featuring music and/or animated fictional stories; decorative magnets; mouse pads; straps for cellular phones; sunglasses; blank memory cards; memory card cases; CD cases; video game controllers; downloadable computer graphic software containing wallpapers for computers and/or mobile phones; downloadable screensavers for computers and/or mobile phones; downloadable video recordings featuring cartoon characters and/or video game characters; downloadable musical sound recordings; downloadable sound recordings using human voices featuring morning calls and/or wake-up call messages; downloadable ring tones for mobile phones; downloadable electronic publications in the nature of magazines, journals and/or newsletters in the field of computer games, video games, cartoons and/or general entertainment
    IC 016. US 002 005 022 023 029 037 038 050. G & S: Computer game strategy guidebooks; video game strategy guidebooks; a series of books featuring fictional stories and/or fantasy stories; graphic art books; song books; musical score books; comic books; magazines featuring computer games, video games, cartoons and/or general entertainment; posters; stickers; paper banners; calendars; post cards; pens; pencils; pencil caps; pen cases; drawing rulers; rubber stamps; notebooks; collectors' cards; trading cards; photographs; photograph stands

IC 028. US 022 023 038 050. G & S: Dolls; toy figures; plush toys; stuffed toys; inflatable toys; toy vehicles; toy guns; toy swords; playing cards; card games; board games; jigsaw puzzles; hand held video game units

IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Providing on-line computer games and/or on-line video games; providing information on computer game strategies and/or video game strategies via computer networks and/or global communication networks; providing information on entertainment in the field of computer games, video games, card games, animated cartoons, comics, novels and/or magazines; providing on-line non-downloadable comics; providing on-line non-downloadable magazines in the field of computer games, video games, cartoons and/or general entertainment

Mark Drawing Code (3) DESIGN PLUS WORDS, LETTERS, AND/OR NUMBERS
    Design Search Code 26.17.13 - Letters or words underlined and/or overlined by one or more strokes or lines; Overlined words or letters; Underlined words or letters
    Serial Number 78873711
    Filing Date May 1, 2006
    Current Filing Basis 1B;44E
    Original Filing Basis 1B;44E
    Owner (APPLICANT) Kabushiki Kaisha Square Enix (also trading as Square Enix Co., Ltd.) CORPORATION JAPAN 3-22-7 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku Tokyo JAPAN
    Attorney of Record Mark I. Peroff
    Type of Mark TRADEMARK. SERVICE MARK
    Register PRINCIPAL
    Live/Dead Indicator LIVE
    A 'logo' for Haeresis, done by Yoaka Amano, the image illustrator and title logo designer for Fabula Nova Crystallis, has now been published, although no additional artwork pertaining to the title has been officially released as of yet.

Just thought i'd keep you guys informed!

a 4th game?
    wow this is edging towards the league of compilation of FF7 isnt it?
    "The last face you see before the world comes crumbling around you"

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth45 View Post
    a 4th game?
    wow this is edging towards the league of compilation of FF7 isnt it?
    The project Fabula Nova Crystallis did say they has SIX diffent XIII games in total. The first three were know at the same time:
    FFXIII
    VerseXIII
    Argos
    And now we just got a confirm name for the 4th one...
    Haeresis XIII
    Now all we have to do is to wait for any 'more' details for the FOUR games and guess what the other two would be called?

I'm excited as hell for FF13 to come out (although I'll probably never get it ), not so much for Versus (but it still looks pretty darn awesome) and I love Agito's big cast of characters and interesting weapons!

On Wikipedia I read that the Compilation of FF7 (The "50 million yen project) is to last until FF7's 20th Anniversary (10 years from now ) and the Fabula Nova Crystallis Project (The "100 million yen project") is probably gonna last for a long time as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

Quote Originally Posted by drunkymonkey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nirojan
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkymonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth45
    Why not, it'll be like having ffxiii with you everywehere you go!
    There are two reasons: I hate mobile games, because I don't see why you would want to play games on a mobile when you could have a PSP, and two because I don't like downloading them and stuff like that. And plus by the looks of it, it will be severly lacking, if the characters are anything to go by.
    There's also the PRICE as well.
    Im talking about if your a teen and don't have a decent cell.
    1. you gotta get a cell
    2. you gotta get the phonecompany with the game (that'd be amp'd in this case)
    3. you gotta buy the game
    4. you gotta pay for the account monthly(unless you got "pay as you go")
    Well, I am a teen and I have a crap phone from 2003 (seems funny, doesn't it?), so it's a bit of a bugger for me.
    Just get a $0 phone with a plan, no really and get 'pay a you go'!
    Dont worry you'll pay nothing and if you want you can later get another plan depending on how much you make and your minutes!
    sorry for going offtopic!
    Bleh. I don't have much money at the minute. Besides, I am saving up for WoW: Burning Crusade.
    Off topic: Wow this could keep going!
    On topic: SE should stop releasing mobile games. In Japan i heard that ff7:BC is doing alright! not as great as they expected though! Because NA does not use those high tech phones the new mobile games coming will have less graphics and less capabilities! Therefore this mobile game (if it gets released in NA) wont have that great graphics so don't get too worked up about it!
    I find mobile games to be pretty pointless. Especially when you have handheld consoles that are far more capable and with their controls more suited to the job.
    Off Topic: DAMN THIS IS LONG!!

On Topic: just reminding you that you shouldn't trust everything on wikipedia!

There are two reasons: I hate mobile games, because I don't see why you would want to play games on a mobile when you could have a PSP, and two because I don't like downloading them and stuff like that. And plus by the looks of it, it will be severly lacking, if the characters are anything to go by.
    1. you gotta get a cell
    Well, I am a teen and I have a crap phone from 2003 (seems funny, doesn't it?), so it's a bit of a bugger for me.
    Dont worry you'll pay nothing and if you want you can later get another plan depending on how much you make and your minutes!
    Bleh. I don't have much money at the minute. Besides, I am saving up for WoW: Burning Crusade.
    On topic: SE should stop releasing mobile games. In Japan i heard that ff7:BC is doing alright! not as great as they expected though! Because NA does not use those high tech phones the new mobile games coming will have less graphics and less capabilities! Therefore this mobile game (if it gets released in NA) wont have that great graphics so don't get too worked up about it!
    I find mobile games to be pretty pointless. Especially when you have handheld consoles that are far more capable and with their controls more suited to the job.

Speaking of phones and mobile devices!!
    Here's some wallpapers for mobiles or PSPs:

and for more wallpapers check out Final Fantasy XIII ~ FF-XIII.net
    "The last face you see before the world comes crumbling around you"

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth45 View Post
    1. you gotta get a cell

Speaking of phones and mobile devices!!
    Here's some wallpapers for mobiles or PSPs:

and for more wallpapers check out Final Fantasy XIII ~ FF-XIII.net

wow nice wallpapers i added 2 of them to my PSP!!

thx!!

Thumbs up

wow nice wallpapers i added 2 of them to my PSP!!

thx!!
    Wow i've been on alotta forums and ive never seen quotes this long!
    Anyway, this game looks rather interesting!
    Last edited by Roogle; 03-06-2008 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Please do not quote large posts.