Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What if you died?

If I died, a lot of questions would be answered.

If I died I don't think many would notice (Give or take a couple) But I've already dissapeared from forums for years at a time and I don't think anyone noticed... hell I dont think most people notice me even when Im here

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Karma
    If I died I don't think many would notice (Give or take a couple) But I've already dissapeared from forums for years at a time and I don't think anyone noticed... hell I dont think most people notice me even when Im here
    Same here...

and one question... who are you?

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

hmm... I suppose i should make plans before I go off to boot camp...

Ah! Here we go! Every month, somebody go into EoEo and create a "I'm 14 and my girlfriend left me OMG I'm gonna go cut my wrists!" thread. If I don't call you a retard within a week, I'm dead. Mourn.

loool, I've been thinking about this. Weird. I wouldn't have a way of letting people know I was dead but if I was dying I'd either tell people I was or make up another story so the ones who cared didn't get too upset.

Edit: Hopefully that'll never happen!

erm.. i dont think anyone will notice

There are some people from a couple of communities who remember me, but after a while if I don't have contact with them, they'll inevitabally forget about me. That's just teh internetz for you.

In about ten years time, I bet most of you will have lost contact with almost everyone from EoFF.