2 3.85%
  • Ayla

4 7.69%
  • Magus/Janus

16 30.77%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favroite charater.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Magus is a great character, he gets all level 2 spells and a lot of other great spells, and he flies! Robo is also cool in a way how he can fight well, heal and use some nice offensive techs too, and I like the story of how he's trying to find his emotions and the other robots consider him an outcast or a traitor. Maybe that's somewhat generic, but it was still well done, IMHO.

However, my favorite character was Lucca. You'll get her quite early in the game (unlike Magus), she has some funny moments in the game but also sad ones, and I think her fire techs are excellent. Flame Toss is great at the beginning of the game, especially when you combine it with Crono for the Flame Whirl double tech. Fire and Fire2 are also quite useful, Flare is a great spell and Protect is useful for physically weak characters during the final battle since the last boss can use Grand Stone (the ultimate physical attack, or something like that) to do 900+ damage to physically weak characters if you don't have Protect. And though she is pretty much a genius, I like it that she's still not really a mad no-lifer scientist character.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

My vote goes to Crono because towards the end of the game he becomes such a badass, plus he gets soo many triple techs! i never wanted him out of my team!
    Personality-wise, i'd probably say Glenn. He has that whole noble thing goin on and it's cool seeing him grow from being a weak coward into the amphibian, mystic bashing, big sword weilding ninja!

ps. even tho im guilty of it myself, does anybody else find it weird that so many people are voting for a mute character?!

Magus. He is the coolest character that they have ever made in any RPG imo.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I like Magus because of his "I'm tougher than you, and you know you can't take me, and you know I'm right" look.

But my vote goes to Frog, for his heart, courage, and background go far beyond anyone elses in the game.

Frog is to Chrono Trigger ,as Yoda is to Star Wars, think about it.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My vote goes to Magus. His weapon is by far cooler than anyone elses, and his demeanor is just badass.

thereisafroginmystomach Evolavas's Avatar

Crono, end of story.

~RIP owen~

Magus was my favourite caracter to get, and when you have him as the first charater in your party ZOMG he flies! That is so cool. Glenn ties with Magus though, because, ha, he hops. How sweet is that.

MrLawl

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lawl
    Magus was my favourite caracter to get, and when you have him as the first charater in your party ZOMG he flies! That is so cool. Glenn ties with Magus though, because, ha, he hops. How sweet is that.
    Seriously, being able to fly as Magus is already a reason enough to like him.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi