View Poll Results: Juggernaut vs. Hulk: Who wins in an all-out fight?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Juggernaut

12 37.50%
  • Hulk

11 34.38%
  • Tie/ I don't care

6 18.75%
  • The X-Men come and smurf them both up.

3 9.38%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Juggernaut vs. Hulk

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    Wow, that's a lot of thought behind that post. Perhaps a little too much thought. But anyways, I like the Hulk a little more.
    It's times like that I'm surprised at just how much I know about the Marvel universe. I don't actually read too many different comics. Just X-Men and Spider-Man usually, but I like to check out the comic board over at Gamefaqs every now and then to see what's going on with the books I don't read. Suffice it to say, I've seen a lot of these vs. topics as a result and have a very good memory for this sort of stuff. I've also learned that Wikipedia is a near godly source of comic info.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

juggernaut would win i guess

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Blog Entries

On May 26, Juggernaut wins.

there was a picture here

The X-Men have nightcrawler

Nightcrawler just does the teleport-hit combo, doesnt even get a scratch, and beats em both down to exhasution and wins!

so xmen smurfs em both( well really only nightcrawler ^^)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

Juggernaut does have the advantage of not having a wimpy, normal form. What if Juggernaut caught the Hulk by surprise, before he even had a chance to get angry and transform into his Hulk form? A normal human could be wiped by Juggernaut nearly instantaneously, couldn't he?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Guess who's back....back chaos_ghost's Avatar

When Juggernaut gets to full speed, he can't be stopped. I would assume that would give him an edge over Hulk, but the Hulk might be the first to truly stop him

Thanks to Owen McWare for the sig. This sig is staying up forever no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos_ghost
    When Juggernaut gets to full speed, he can't be stopped. I would assume that would give him an edge over Hulk, but the Hulk might be the first to truly stop him
    Exactly....Juggernaut IS unstoppable and he is also impervious to damage, ao 'actually' Juggernaut would massacre Hulk. You can slow him down, but that's about it.

-LYCHON
    Last edited by Lychon; 05-15-2006 at 06:08 AM.

He is in no way unstoppable or impervious to damge. All you need to do is take his helmet off and attack his head though people should note that Juggernaut's armor has been cracked before. And Hulk has stopped the Juggernaut while at full speed.
    Last edited by Ya Boy Alex; 05-15-2006 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boy Alex
    He is in no way unstoppable or impervious to damge. All you need to do is take his helmet off and attack his head though people should note that Juggernaut's armor has been cracked before. And Hulk has stopped the Juggernaut while at full speed.

Well, I disagree (plus I think the Juggernaut is simply a better character). At full power, the Juggernaut possesses powerful mystical abilities that add to his overwhelming physical strength, so it would take a lot more than just taking his helmet off. Besides, he also has a skull-cap underneath which is even more difficult to remove, and I doubt that the Hulk ever managed to stop the Juggernaut at full-speed because he is unstoppable!! And invincible!! Bow down to the Juggernaut GOD!!

-LYCHON
    Last edited by Lychon; 05-15-2006 at 09:41 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22
    It's times like that I'm surprised at just how much I know about the Marvel universe.
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with that! I was just surprised at how much you actually knew about it.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I have a comic from when I was about five where Hulk beats Juggernaut's face in.

Blog Entries

I liek the juggernuat better, I personally think the hulk sucks.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

Maestro could kill Juggernaut easily.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lychon
    and I doubt that the Hulk ever managed to stop the Juggernaut at full-speed because he is unstoppable!! And invincible!! Bow down to the Juggernaut GOD!!

-LYCHON
    Like I said in my first post, wikipedia is your friend. Like I said before, Hulk has not only stopped the Juggernaut, but gone toe to toe with a character that wiped the floor with him in a single punch. That Wiki link even mentions the fact that he once held up a mountain. Take it from a long time X-Men reader; Juggs isn't on the same level as Hulk. He's just never been shown to have power even near that of the Hulk under any normal circumstances.

On another note however, he only wears the helmet to guard against psychic attacks. Even with it off, his head would be just as durable as the rest of him, but any telepath on the planet could take him out. Obviously not an issue in a fight with the Hulk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychon
    and I doubt that the Hulk ever managed to stop the Juggernaut at full-speed because he is unstoppable!! And invincible!! Bow down to the Juggernaut GOD!!

-LYCHON
    Like I said in my first post, wikipedia is your friend. Like I said before, Hulk has not only stopped the Juggernaut, but gone toe to toe with a character that wiped the floor with him in a single punch. That Wiki link even mentions the fact that he once held up a mountain. Take it from a long time X-Men reader; Juggs isn't on the same level as Hulk. He's just never been shown to have power even near that of the Hulk under any normal circumstances.

On another note however, he only wears the helmet to guard against psychic attacks. Even with it off, his head would be just as durable as the rest of him, but any telepath on the planet could take him out. Obviously not an issue in a fight with the Hulk though.
    Relax...I don't need anyone telling me who or what is my friend . If you want to use WikiPedia for all of your research and wish to regard it as your 'friend', then that's fine by me. The Hulk may have done 'something' to the Juggernaut, but Juggs is still unstoppable when he gets to moving, and he is incapable of being harmed physically (at 'infinite' Cyttorak) due to the combined mystical protection he recieves from Cyttorak and the sheer incalculable strength. You can slow him down or you can knock him down sometimes, but he will keep coming and coming and coming until you're destroyed.

Not only is WikiPedia often packed with dubious facts and trivia, but there has been a history of bias against the Juggernaut when it comes to any confrontation on his behalf. In a toe-to-toe, unbiased fight, not only would the Juggernaut defeat the Hulk, but he would absolutely, utterly DECIMATE him and smurf him up beyond all recognition. Oooooooo.....that's gotta hurt.

And in regards to his helmet: This has nothing to do with a fight between the Juggernaut and the Hulk. But since you brought it up again, I'll reiterate that Juggernaut has a skull-cap beneath his helmet which is made of the same mystical metal that the rest of his suit is. On top of his supreme strength, Juggernaut's mystical abilities (which at full Cyttorak give him telepathic powers that would smurf up the Hulk before the green idiot knows what hit him) provide him additional advantages over Hulk.

Bottom line= Juggernaut always destroys Hulk, and I don't need any bias from comic book writers who prefer the creation of the Hulk over the Juggernaut. Probably the reason they even created the Juggernaut vs. Hulk battles in some of the comics was because they knew that Juggernaut could destroy Hulk and they wanted to appeal even more to the Hulk fans and their own bias.

Bottom line # 2= Juggernaut owns everyone except some Supreme characters like Gladiator or Galactus, etc...

P.S. WikiPedia is not my 'friend.' It is a useful tool which I don't always put great confidence in. Maybe you should put away some money and sign up for Britannica online. It's only $11.95 a month! Better yet, visit marveldirectory.com! lol

-LYCHON
    Last edited by Lychon; 05-15-2006 at 10:56 PM.