View Poll Results: Juggernaut vs. Hulk: Who wins in an all-out fight?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Juggernaut

12 37.50%
  • Hulk

11 34.38%
  • Tie/ I don't care

6 18.75%
  • The X-Men come and smurf them both up.

3 9.38%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Juggernaut vs. Hulk

I have the comic and I am looking at it right now where Jugs gets stopped at full speed with all of his powers. Though it should be noted in recent years Jugs lost most of his mystic powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boy Alex
    I have the comic and I am looking at it right now where Jugs gets stopped at full speed with all of his powers. Though it should be noted in recent years Jugs lost most of his mystic powers.
    At full Cyttorak, Juggernaut would destroy Hulk. He has telepathy on top of supreme strength. I'm comparing Juggernaut and Hulk in a toe-to-toe battle based on their capabilites and characters- not based off some biased, backwater comic book that was written to appease fans of the Hulk.

-LYCHON

Sure because we all know you decide whay is and isn't Marvel Comics canon.

Sure because we all know you decide whay is and isn't Marvel Comics canon.
    I never said I decide what is official and what is not. I just said the Juggernaut would win and that some of the comics in which he is included seem biased. He's a better, more powerful character than the Hulk. If you can't discern between opinion and "Marvel canon," then that's not my problem.

P.P.S My last post, by the way, was factual (about the Juggernaut's powers at full Cyttorak).
    P.S. Juggernaut DECIMATES Hulk!

-LYCHON

Guess who's back....back chaos_ghost's Avatar

Well right now I'm looking at an X-Force comic in which Spider-Man clearly says that Juggernaut can't be stopped. Now granted, this comic is from the 90s so they may have changed it in recent years. But from what this says, at full speed he can't be stopped.

Thanks to Owen McWare for the sig. This sig is staying up forever no matter what.

They talk about thier differences, then become friends and destroy the world.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am willing to fully admit that Juggernaut should be near invulnerable and unstoppable. Fact is though, if there is one character in the Marvel universe short of Galactus that could beat him, it's Hulk. Both at their prime, yeah, you're probably looking at a stalemate, however in the long haul should one of them actually manage a win, I'd say it would be Hulk. In spite of Juggernaut's extreme durability, the Hulk gets stonger as he gets agrier, which means he's getting more powerful the longer the fight wears on. Since their is no upper limit to his strength, eventually you're looking at him managing to hit Juggs hard enough to do some damage. I hate to have to keep bringing this up, but if Onslaught could do it, then Hulk has the potential to as well, being the only character to not only hold his own, but cause physical damage to Onslaught.

With regards to how Juggernaut has been written in the past: yes he should be invincible and unstoppable, but what a character should be capable of and how they're written are two different things. Like it or not, it is the writer's who decide what Juggernaut is capable of, not your desires. So if the writers choose to have Juggernaut losing to characters he probably shouldn't be, then that's too bad, but it's the way it is. You might not like it, but then I don't like Apocalypse jobbing to every second string X-man to come along, or Darkseid losing to Superman in a head to head fight. Probably shouldn't happen but it does, and you just have to live with it.

Default Sorry fellas

Okay I'm gonna have to level with you guys on this one. The juggernaut is unstoppable at full speed, however it is possible for beings with amazing physical strength to change the course of his trajectory. The juggernaut is just short of invincible and would easily do damage to the hulk. Now this is where i see a problem. The hulk is absurdly strong having no limit i repeat without a limit to his physical capabilities the writers themselves have defined his power as without a finite limit. Ok so juggernaut comes in and he's mopping up the hulk quite easily, I think it would be too bold to say that assuming the hulk is in hulk form that juggernaut would destroy him in one move. This means the battle is over and im sorry but if the hulk survives juggernauts initial attack the hulk has won. Hulk has been reduced to bones and regenerated within minutes and his skin is nearly impervious. The juggernaut is known more for his invincibility then his offensive capability, and without that ability to kill hulk in a single punch the hulk will live on and get madder. As neither of the two tire or need to sleep or eat it would just be a slug fest until the hulk reached a level where his attacks would hurt juggernaut. Moral of the story: Kill hulk in human form and don't make him mad.

P.S. Yes juggernaut can shatter mountains but hulk has withstood attacks that would destroy continents.

Blog Entries

In a dark corner of the world, the one they call Bethor has spent the last five years carefully constructing the perfect argument to the question that has long since been forgotten, but actually remains of the greatest importance in the universe.

Unfortunately, he's wrong, as the Italian Spiderman trouts on both of them.

there was a picture here

Juggernaut would win. But Red Hulk would drag Juggernaut straight to hell.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Come on, guys. Did no one read World War Hulk? The Hulk took down the majority of the Marvel Universe and fought The Sentry to a standstill.