Thread: does anybody have a video...

Default does anybody have a video...

of this supposed "cherry blossom" limit break for cloud that they are talking about in ffac

I have the movie but I am not sure what you're talking about. I know I saw him do (SPOILER)Blade Beam once or twice and then he did this really cool thing when (SPOILER)he was fighting Sephiroth where he made like these golden shadows of himself and a bunch of swords came out and he hit Sephiroth with all of them multiple times at lightning speed.

ok that was omnislash ver.5 and i have no clue why people have suddenly decided it was cherry blossom

It looks like cherry blossom?
    "Reality is that which,
    when you stop believing in it,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick

Blog Entries

I remember ages and ages and ages ago when FFVII was the latest installment to the FF series, someone started a rumour that Cloud had a Level 4-2 limit break called "Cherry Blossom". Rumours have a tendancy of being completely wrong and this isn't an exception.

And Masamunemaster, if you're talking about the attack Cloud uses on Sephiroth right at the end in which he uses all 6 of his swords in a super limit, it's generally agreed that that attack is just a slight variant of Omnislash. Speaking realistically though, the move doesn't have an official name. It also doesn't look that cool.

don't lie you know it looked awesome

I uploaded the scene I think you're after to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPnL_QrSAUg

The qualities not great though...

Is that the scene?