Thread: "Uh Oh".

Blog Entries

Default "Uh Oh".

THIS FORUM IS SO DEAD. So I wanted to stir it up a little bit with this thread. During play, I often found myself questioning Zidane and who he really was. Do you think it's possible that Zidane knew everything all along? Maybe he was just pretending to be ignorant to help Kuja from orders by Garland. It sounds crazy, but he did seem somewhat shady sometimes. He did claim to have no memory of who he were, but yet, he did seem to recognize Kuja when they first met. Perhaps he was sent by Garland to counterpart Kuja all along? Or maybe I'm just imagining things. <<

Suppressed memory or all lies?

The game is what the game is. Zidane isn't a bad guy, that wasn't in the storyline. And besides, if he really was evil, don't you think he would have turned on the group in the end? Or are you talking about something else?

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Call me sceptical, but I really doubt the game would go that deep without hinting more on it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraAngel623
    The game is what the game is. Zidane isn't a bad guy, that wasn't in the storyline. And besides, if he really was evil, don't you think he would have turned on the group in the end? Or are you talking about something else?
    I suppose you're right. But am I the only one who doubted Zidane's liability?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by SakuraAngel623
    I suppose you're right. But am I the only one who doubted Zidane's liability?
    Yes.

Slanted and Enchanted Shotgunnova's Avatar

Plot-wise, Zidane and Kuja first met in Burmecia and Zidane doesn't say anything that would make the player think he actually knew Kuja but was hiding it. These are his only lines since 'Mystery Man' appears to the Queen and Beatrix:

Zidane: "Sounds like we got trouble."
    Zidane: "What's the place like?"
    Zidane: "Look, there's someone else coming!"
    Zidane: "Hold it!"

Blog Entries

Wait, wha...? Where am I getting this then? I could have sworn that Zidane seemed a little shady. I really need to replay this game soon.

Zidane: Correct. Zidane is not shady, he didn't know anything about Terra. His story at BMV for instance, and his reaction when he discovers how he came to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ZidaneAndGarnet
    Zidane: Correct. Zidane is not shady, he didn't know anything about Terra. His story at BMV for instance, and his reaction when he discovers how he came to be.
    Zidane don't know anything about Terra because he was kicked to Gaia from Kuja after Kuja know that Zidane is stronger than him. When Zidane know, he was kinda mad but 'You're not Alone' is so great that Zidane recover back .

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

I think that if Chris were right about Zidane then the scene with Garland and Zidane would have gone quite a bit differently.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I honestly though he was a girl. I named him Michelle. So once I found out I pretended "she" was kinda shady in another way throughout the whole game.

FFXIV Character

Shiromoto Tatsuji (Siren)

I think you're just paranoid Chris...or tired. How about you take a nap?