Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FFtactics rocks!

*yawn* FFtactics rocks!

The one of the best things in FF are class differences.(jobs)What do you think?How many classes are there?I have had:Entertainer,summoner,fighter,ninja,thief(stealer),assasin,red mage,black mage,white mage,alchemist,gunner,soldier,paladin,archer,snipper,ellementalist,beastmaster,moogle knight,morph...I think there were more than this.If you know some more tell me...

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Are you talking about FF Tactics, or FF Tactics Advance?

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This goes in the Tactics: Advance forum.

I mean FF tactics advance...

I mean tactics advance...

I don't believe I've heard of the Entertainer job, the first one on your list. How did you get it?

Anyway, all the jobs, save the unique three: Runeseeker, Judgemaster, and Hermetic, can be found on here.

I really wish they'd get that page up on the main site.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Isn't there a moogle job that is like "Entertainer"? I want to say "Juggler" or something, but I'm not sure...
    SELF PROMOTING SIG

Click here to hear a few of my songs.

Quote Originally Posted by feioncastor
    Isn't there a moogle job that is like "Entertainer"? I want to say "Juggler" or something, but I'm not sure...
    Yep, that's it.
    Anarcho-syndicalism is a way of preserving freedom...

|S|P|A|C|E|B|A|R|

My anti-drug.

i like that they added they added lots of classes (even though some just plain old sucked). I didn't really fancy the abilities system though. 7/10

FFTA does indeed rock.

I like it better than Tactics for the Playstation because of the race specific jobs. No more 100% humans and a character that pretty much breaks the game... im looking at you Cid.

Though i must admit it does have a retarded law system which might be even worse than the whole zodiac/brave/faith thing. :mog:

Quote Originally Posted by Carmilla
    FFTA does indeed rock.

I like it better than Tactics for the Playstation because of the race specific jobs. No more 100% humans and a character that pretty much breaks the game... im looking at you Cid.

Though i must admit it does have a retarded law system which might be even worse than the whole zodiac/brave/faith thing. :mog:
    Wow how i could i forget the law system which was what i thought ruined the game. I mean, what the hell was Square thinkings? "Hey, lets add a stupid law system that makes the game unnessiarly complex and not fun." I hope the a-hole who made that up got fired.

Touché,Threeché,SPAMATION Monster Hunt's Avatar

I love tactics but the law system might be a tiny bit annoying...

Flashback

*a judge master gives a red card to one of my characters*

"RED CARD?!" Me "GO "FUDGE" YOURSELF!"

End of Flashback

Alright it was more than a bit... but I suppose that's what made FFTA harder than FFT...
    Last edited by Monster Hunt; 05-17-2006 at 02:57 AM.
    was all like to who was acctually feeling due to the fact that :oscar: & :frylock: couldn't go to his b'day party. patted him on the back and :mog: said there's always next year. felt more , felt , but :moose: (who knows when (as the person he is) he came in) was more of a . :magus: jumped in and told that no one really likes him. BROKEN ran everyone over with a :sophia:. So lived happily ever after, especially after he had with :rsl:
    The end!

66% of sig statistics are fake- and so is this one.

Laws.

And thats why i use the Gameshark when playing FFTA.
    I use the 'no laws' code.

I personally thought that laws were easy to deal with; I would just check the laws before I went into a battle and switch out secondary abilities, and if I didn't like a certain set of laws, I would just move around, letting the laws cycle around.

It does get a little annoying when you break a law on accident, like choosing the wrong option or not realizing that the person before you did the exact same move, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Octorok
    I personally thought that laws were easy to deal with; I would just check the laws before I went into a battle and switch out secondary abilities, and if I didn't like a certain set of laws, I would just move around, letting the laws cycle around.

It does get a little annoying when you break a law on accident, like choosing the wrong option or not realizing that the person before you did the exact same move, etc.
    i concur

whats so hard about the laws? early on, just avoid the ones taht hinder you, and then when you get anti laws you use them to aid you and hindder the opposition?

if anything it just makes you think before you act, not a game breaking theory in my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.