Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you tend to spend full nights just playing?

Banned

Default Do you tend to spend full nights just playing?

Sometimes I go obsessed over a video game, and can just keep playing it until I beat it.
    However, I play during the nights, because I kinda feel guilty while playing when the sun shines outside. :rolleyes2
    I start playing at, like 10 P.M., and then I sit there with a cup of tea or something, and keep playing until the light of day.
    It's pretty nice indeed, at least if you do it sparingly.

Do you recognize this?
    Last edited by Peter_20; 05-20-2006 at 06:51 PM.

PSP IZ DA DAWGZ!!!!!!! Cid Vicious's Avatar

I've only ever done it playing FFIX and Tomb Raider 2.
    The only two games i've been obsessed with completing.

I tend to make myself stop around midnight. That doesn't mean I don't play all day, though.

Well, my awake hours are usually very late. Bedtime for me is usually 6am.

Im curently obsessed with Suikoden Tactics, and I spend HOURS on it.

Me and one of my friends used to do it every single weekend. We did not just play one game, though. We both brought all of our games, and then we played several of them... sometimes we even continued untill dinner-time the next day... ah, that was nice times

Oh yes, they are the damm best. Specially when you order take out whilst playing So much fun! I'd get to a save point, save and then plan on going to sleep. But curiosty would get the better of me and I'd continue on! Use to do it alot in high school and it affected my grades, so DONT DO THAT!

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    Oh yes, they are the damm best. Specially when you order take out whilst playing So much fun! I'd get to a save point, save and then plan on going to sleep. But curiosty would get the better of me and I'd continue on! Use to do it alot in high school and it affected my grades, so DONT DO THAT!
    Yeah, that is a VERY common occurence. "Just to end of this chapter..." *saves game* "Hmm, just a peek.." *reabsorbed into the game for 4 more chapters* "Damn" *saves* "Lets have a look..." *reabsorbed*

Four hours later, I FINALLY turn it off...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Reine
    Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    Yeah, that is a VERY common occurence. "Just to end of this chapter..." *saves game* "Hmm, just a peek.." *reabsorbed into the game for 4 more chapters* "Damn" *saves* "Lets have a look..." *reabsorbed*

Four hours later, I FINALLY turn it off...
    lol, so true.

Blog Entries

I used to wake up early on weekends and play until bedtime. But I haven't done that in over a year now as gaming has kind of taken a back seat for me.

My all-nighters will forever be reserved for finishing assessments at the last minute. Nothing will take that away from me.

I'd like to start doing this more, especially with the holidays coming up. It's probably best with RPGs though.

I used to play games a lot more in high school. Now that I have my summer break coming up, maybe I'll get through some of the backlog of games I have unfinished.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

No. I get bored or a headache/eyeache after playing games for hours. I've never had the drive to stay up all night just to play a videogame.

Blog Entries

I play my POKéMON games all the time. Yes, even all through the night. GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

The only game I've ever spent all night playing is Morrowind. It tricks you. I take a little in-game stroll after dinner and next thing I know the morning sun is shining through the blinds and those birds are making those brain-rattling vocal noises or whatever it is.

I always take breaks from games to attempt to have them last longer, so In the gaps, I'll be working on FFVII (No im not a fanboy }=0), FFVIII, Star Ocean 3 and Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain