Thread: FF7 PC Problems

Default FF7 PC Problems

Alright, I've never been into the FF series, never gave it much chance. Anyways I recently got FF7 and got really into, however it keeps freezing during a the cinema that happens after you leave the cave where you fight Schizo the double headed dragon thingy. Now, I have the XP patch installed so that can't be the problem. someone also told me to change the compatibility to windows 95, which I did, and I still had the same problem.

Is there any way to fix it? I really don't wanna lose the 20+ hours of game I already have..any help would be appreciated.

alright thanks ill try that

tried and it didnt work. I even wiped my damn pc today so everything was fresh. got all the patches, freezes. changed it to compatibilty 95, freezes. changed it to compability 98, freezes. There has to be a solution because its worked fine with other cinemas, there is no way around this?

Sorry, I'm not sure what the problem could be. Perhaps the graphics settings/resolutions can be changed before loading up that particular cutscene? Maybe someone else on this board has some ideas?

Its just bad luck i reckon, maybe the disc is scratched lightly.
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting