Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Am I really the only one who hated Atlantica?

it did suck, really damn bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    Although I'd have liked to actually fight Ursula...oh well.
    ha, true.

Alantica can suck my big fat ball sack

I thought they were corny, but it had a good world ending (actually, my favorite out of KHII) that was kind of a sense of relief after beating it.

about to insert the "P" disapointedchild's Avatar

Is it absolutly neccesary to play it? If it is, i havent done it, and now, after reading this thread, am going to have to do it late at night so nobody catches me. It would seem pretty akward if my dad came in while they were singing some silly song. Maybe I will just mute the TV.
    Too big. The height limit is 250 pixels including images as well as text.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Real Lover(really
    yea i kno wut it meens man, its jus the game was made for kids, yes lil 10 yr olds
    No it isn't it's made for all RPG fans and square-enix followers. Besides they can't make it bad, just because of the fact that disney was a partner in the making of the game, it wouldn't be all that good for disney to have people swearing at mickey mouse now would it :P.
    Bsides the non disney square-enix kinda shone threw in two, Look at what they did to Kairi, she looks nothing like she did in 1.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

HATED IT!!!HATED IT!!!HATED IT!!!HATED IT!!!HATED IT!!!HATED IT!!!HATED IT!!!

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I hated Atlantica in KH2. I hated how it was reduced to nothing more than a cheesy musical, I actually liked Atlantica in KH1. All other returning worlds from KH1 still had heartless, why not Atlantica?

Youre not the only hater for the Atlantica level... I hated it too

Formerly NewBlackMage Fate Fatale's Avatar

I'm going to completely disreguard everything any one said and say just this:

"Disney was brought into this game because for:
    older players it was nostalgia
    younger player it was some fun stories that maybe they had never seen

And if you just want to complain about the stories or or even say they sucked, why complain to us when you could have simply not played the game."

EDIT: well, if you really want to say just one level you didn't like that is fine. It's natural but for all you disney haters why don't you sod off.

"Everything has a purpose. It's your life's mission to find yours."

d that it was poorly reduced to nothing more than a musical. Didn't even get to attack anything underwater! If it returns in the third game hopefully it will be much better and not as cheasy. Which brings the question if anyone actually wants to see Atlantica again?

I loved Atlantica inthe first one. Sure, I got lost 9000000 times, but when I found the way I was so proud. I went in KHII Atlantica expecting some violence. Then I had to sing and dance. I freaked out, and never came back (yet)

Fluttershy Recognized Member Ashi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

I didn't like Atlantica in the first game, and neither did a friend. I played the game first and when I told them "Hey I see an atlantica in the game!" he said, "Ok thats it, I'm not playing KH2!"

I didn't find it that bad. I prefer the singing over getting lost in old Atlantica. Because I really couldn't figure out how I used to float up or float down in the water and it took me a few visits to even realise it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashi
    I didn't find it that bad. I prefer the singing over getting lost in old Atlantica. Because I really couldn't figure out how I used to float up or float down in the water and it took me a few visits to even realise it.
    I thought the first one much better, although it was probably the longest level, and what was with the shark? As for the controls yeah it took a while to learn but it was better than the singing. I couldn't stand Donald singing.

If Atlantica does return at least the boss should be better, and although Little Mermaid II wasn't that good Morgana would make a good boss battle, her and Undertow. But not singing, fighting all the way! (Anyone know what I'm talking about?)

I absoulutely hated atlantis. In fact, i had beaten ansem twice before finishing it. I had no idea where i was meant to go even with the strategy guide. Having said that, not having thundaga meant i could kep curaga on the shortcuts.