Thread: blitz: the league

Default blitz: the league

i hate sports games but for some reason i can't get enough of this damn game! the campaign feature is awesome the gameplay is sick as hell (i love the injuries!) even if u don't like football games i'd recommend it to anyone! anyone else care to share about blitz?

Guess who's back....back chaos_ghost's Avatar

A very fun, very addictive game.

Thanks to Owen McWare for the sig. This sig is staying up forever no matter what.

sorry if im being dumb..
    but does it have anything to do with FFX or X-2?
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Rin.
    sorry if im being dumb..
    but does it have anything to do with FFX or X-2?
    Erm...no. If you're thinking of blitzball, it never got a separate game.

Yea, i didnt think it did, but it should have!
    Sorry, i never heard of the game, the 'blitz' bit just got me puzzled XD
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Entries

Blitz: The League a game based on Gridiron...a.k.a. American Football. It's definitely unique compared to Madden or whatever else EA has out now but originality doesn't always make for a great game.

Saying that you play Blitz: The League and love it even though you hate sports games is like saying you went over to your neighbours house even though you hate travelling.

?

Saying that you play Blitz: The League and love it even though you hate sports games is like saying you went over to your neighbours house even though you hate travelling.
    haha. i just mean i've never played a sports game that i liked. i just love the gameplay. the customization is awesome, and you cant deny its fun to sack some mug and watch their neck snap. DELICIOUS

Blitz is awsome - and it IS a sports game. I just wish that a new Arch Rivals game would come out Now that is brutal sports

Bipper