Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saving Your Game

Post reasons

haha yeah i no exactly wat u mean, i save my game on at least five different slots, cuz every time theres an fmv comin up, then i save it so that if i want to c it over and over again (which happens a lot) then i can jus go right to it. it works amazingly for me, and also i do it sometimes before big bosses that i really hate fighting

never forget the dreams that have past... and never deny the dreams that will come.....

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Final_Gam...ex.php?act=idx
    join the awesomeness

i often have a tendency to create at least one back-up file. this is because of my Final Fantasy VIII "game saves deleted epidermic". i deleted files over and over again, and it wasn't on purpose. i liked those games where you can clump like 8 game save files and you only see one game save icon in your memory card, xD.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I'll share a story with you:
    (when I saved on 1 file)
    It was spring break...nothing to do but play video games and I just got FFVIII. so all week I only played FFVIII for at least 12 hrs a day, and I was hasty so I skipped a lot of battles. needless to say my gfs learned nothing and I was summoning them the whole way through until I got to Edea on disc 2 and got my ass kicked. I got so bored trying to beat her, that I decided to start a new game and do it right.
    I overwrote my file.
    and THEN the real horror struck (3 days later. end of break)
    I still didn't do it right and ran into trouble fighting rajin and fujin on disc 3. On my little brother's next turn, instead of taking out my card and replacing it with his as he usually does, he stuck it in the second slot. When his turn was up he had to do somthing so i saved it for him...and blindly erased my file.

and...since The Spring Break that Never Was, I saved on several files.

OMG, it happened again, i was round my mates house once and i saved over her 8 hour game, she almost throttled me.

Then just yesterday, her brother saved over her 28 hour game! She was mad

Now they're getting different memory cards and she almost throttled him

~ Oh yeah, and what's wrong with buying movie spheres?! then there's no need to make a tonne of save files