Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Girl Gamers

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

People around here aren't really shocked to find out that I play video games as I'm also totally into football aswell, and I hang around with guys most of the time.

Blog Entries

I know some girl gamers. One is pretty tomboyish and plays stuff liek WoW and DotA but all the others play typical girl games like Gunbound and Ragnarok Online.

I once knew a girl that played Soul Calibur 2. She was awesome good with her Ivy. I beat her pretty solidly with my Cassandra, but none of my other characters could take her because she was so damn good on the offense. I had to use Cassandra and kind of sit back and wait for the opportunity for counter hit to present itself. Punishment play is evil but effective.

One of my best friends is a girl and she is more of a geek when it comes to games than me - She can play all around the clock for a week without even thinking about stopping.

I know several girls that like to play computer and console games, and I know a couple that own their own PlayStation, Gamecube etc. For example, my little sister has just bought a Gamecube just so that she could play Mario Cart Double Dash, and she is 10 - I must have had somewhat of an influence on her..
    Anyway, in my experience girls like to play console games and such, but they mostly don't own their own console to play on - they just play when they're at a friend's house or something. Many of my friends who are girls have played at my house, and it is honestly very enjoying to look at. For the most part they like to play Tekken and they button-mash like no other when they do, and comment on the female characters' outfits, hairstyles, attitude and so on... Also, many of them seem to be keen of Jin