Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Reno and Rude die?

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

He has Geostigma. This is why he's in the wheelchair and bandages.

you cant kill the turks i mean threre cool as crap specaliy reno and rude but i dont know how they survived that explosion but they did maby they dove off the bridge after cloud rode past?
    EMBRACE THE DARKNESS

I think he had a wheel chair and bandages (for the most part) to trick Kadaj into thinking he's disabled from walking/ any other movement. Im guessing he also planned the little thing where he jumped off the building with the head. Good trick, pity i didnt successfully work

Yeah, but what kind of ending would the movie have had without an awsome Cloud/Sephiroth battle sequnce?
    EMBRACE THE DARKNESS

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

He has the wheelchair and bandages because he HAS GEOSTIGMA. He wears bandages like Cloud, Denzel, and others suffering the disease. He's weak to the point where he cannot walk.

Geostigma is the reason. He isnt trying to trick Kadaj, he has been stated officially as having Geostigma.

Yeah well the healing rain comes you can see it leave him like it did on cloud and the others and hes in the wheel chair cause the stigma makes him weak and he cant walk good
    EMBRACE THE DARKNESS

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

I think he had a wheel chair and bandages (for the most part) to trick Kadaj into thinking he's disabled from walking/ any other movement. Im guessing he also planned the little thing where he jumped off the building with the head. Good trick, pity i didnt successfully work
    As it has been stated, he has Geostigma. Also, he didn't jump, Kadaj blasted him off the ledge.

The Demon of Elements

it was actually more of a dodge and he fell with it.

Halenite, Vincent saves Tseng and Elena. He says that at the Forgotten City. I noticed that neither Tseng nor Elena had any kind of wound or bandage on them though. Yet they were supposedly "brutally tortured" and brought back to the Forgotten City "half dead". Vincent must have used some uber powerful curative magic....

Reno and Rude definately did not die at the bridge in AC. Why would they let their own bomb kill them? That makes no sense at all. If anything, they would've jumped off of the bridge. It's also possible that they had Tseng and Elena's help.

Tseng's presence in AC is a bit strange, I have to admit. You would think that the injury from Sephiroth would've killed him. But I guess not.
    Last edited by Xurts; 05-21-2006 at 05:03 AM.

They had the helicopter with them, so they must of got away.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Xurts

Tseng's presence in AC is a bit strange, I have to admit. You would think that the injury from Sephiroth would've killed him. But I guess not.
    I know! I thought for sure he would die. How can Aeris die from Sephiroth and not Tseng that's crap.

The Demon of Elements

because Sephiroth stabbed Aeris in the chest. He only slashed Tseng from what it shows.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Really? In the chest I thought it was in her abdomen.

I'm pretty sure he stabbed her around her diaphram

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

The point is that she was stabbed in a vital area. Tseng was only slashed.