Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Theorys of FF's conection to the creation of the world

Default Theorys of FF's conection to the creation of the world

Hi I opened this thread to share mine(and a lot of others) theory on Final fantasy being connected to the creation of the world

Basic Outline
    we have a holy book, In our book it tells of the world being created by one god and the first people he put on the world was a small group that called themselves squaresoft. From squaresoft the rest of civalisation evolved until eventual the great god noticed that the world was becoming corrupt and evil so he had a son who was called Enix and Enix had 12 deciples ( the most famous being Cloud, Squall, Zidane and Tidus) in the light of the new son squaresoft changed their name to square-enix. The great god then gave square-enix the task of telling the storys of Enix's 12 disciples in the holy games. But square-enix did not know what the great god meant by the holy games until Enix's death. Enix gathered together square-enix and told them that it was impossible to follow the great gods orders at the present moment in time and he told them that their great descendents would create the holy games when it is possible to do so all-tho they would not be aware of this as the great god will influence their minds and put such ideas into their thoughts. And before Enix died he proclaimed that the holy games shall be called final fantasy as they will be the last stories ever told and the greatest stories ever told.

The Sacred Child
    as the people of squaresoft began creating the human race one of their grandchildren was very special. The Great God told the parents to name their child Cid as this was a sacred name.

Cid grew up very aware of The Great God as he was a constant presence in Cid’s life. The Great God used Cid many time to tell the civilisation important things but unfortunately most of them didn't care and didn't believe. The most important of all things that Cid told the people was The Four Rules of The Great God and these rules are as follows:
    1. never commit a act of killing upon another human being
    2. never commit an act of theft
    3. never speak bad of another human being
    4. never to speak The Great Gods name in a bad way
    Cid wrote the first few chapters of The Holy Book the rest was wrote by Enix and his Disciples. Cid went on after this to marry a woman named Kiran and they both eventually died together.

Enix's Life
    The Great God needed a son to fix mans corruption on the world so he made Kiran (Cid's wife) pregnant because he knew that they were faithful and would be suitable to take care of the great gods son. Enix was born in what is now Tokyo on the 7th September seven years after Jesus was supposed to be born. So he was born on 7/7/7 (as September was the 7th month back then( hence the prefix Sep)) and he was proclaimed to be very lucky being born on such a date. While Enix was growing up he seemed very different to the other children and was picked on by them.

It was not till he was 7 years old that the great god told Cid and Kiran to tell Enix of hes true father. Enix disclaimed it for 8 years and it wasn't till he was 15 when he fell in a river and had a vision of the future that he started to believe.

When he embraced his heritage he began travelling around Japan spreading miracles, one of his most famous miracles was when he run into a poor, hungry family on hes travels. He took a apple out of his pack buried it in the ground and within a second a plant emerged and this plant grew into a tree within a few minutes and he said to the family "you will never be hungry again as that tree will always give you apples" and then he carried on with his travels.

As he grew older he began getting follows which he told the stories of the unfinished holy book to. 12 of these follows became Enix's Disciples who followed him to the very end. Enix died of old age in a bed in the town that he grew up in. he died with his disciples and some of the new members(children and children’s children, etc) of square-enix and it was here where he told his final messages given to him from the great god.

Enix's Disciples
    It was foretold in the holy book that the great god had made many planets before our own each of which evolved differently. And it is said that the games called final fantasy that we play today are depictions of stories that happened on each of these planets. It was foretold that each of these planets was eventually destroyed before the making of our planet(which was said to be a sacred planet) but the main person who was involved in each of the stories was given the honour of being reincarnated(not knowing of their past lives) on this new planet and they became Enix's 12 disciples. On there travels Enix told them of their past lives and all of them believed him eventually.

Death And The End Of All
    The holy book speaks of a heaven like place known only as The Promised Land. It says that to go to this promised land you must announce your faith as a believer, obey The Great Gods Four Rules and you must witness all 12 of the holy games. The holy book does not mention what happens to those who don't.

one of the last few chapters in the book is named "The Beginning Of The End" and this chapter speaks of the predicts the end of the world happening when The Five Prophesies have been fulfilled this prophesies are as follows
    1. the fall of a rival
    2. 3 false prophets predict a second coming
    3. the arrival of the Anti-Enix
    4. a innocent dieing on holy territory
    5. the sky and seas turning black

I shall write more on later
    Please post comments and any questions
    Last edited by sephiroth64; 05-18-2006 at 01:58 PM.

I belive in ur religion. i myself preach this to non-belivers. i have read the holy book and followed all the belifs keep up the gd work

Quote Originally Posted by cloud101
    I belive in ur religion. i myself preach this to non-belivers. i have read the holy book and followed all the belifs keep up the gd work
    its great to talk to other believers but remember we're not aloud to advertise on this site (i myself was told off) so b careful what u say i dont want this thread closed

I am also a holy believer of fag, Burn the gays i say!!!!!!

this is not what the group is about and please do not mention that name or u will get this thread closed

I am sorry For my views against gays. all i can say is Respect to all people straight or bent

Quote Originally Posted by Fireburner
    I am sorry For my views against gays. all i can say is Respect to all people straight or bent
    So your just going to change your opinon like that?

Your intitled to your own opnions just keep them to yourselve if they offend anyone

thank you for your wisdom master. as long as gays keep the smurf away from me thats fine

u all need to stop talking about all that stuff and start listening to there views on the creation of earth ask any qouestion any one has on it

Quote Originally Posted by Fireburner
    thank you for your wisdom master. as long as gays keep the smurf away from me thats fine
    what are you on about smurf
    if you are trying to swear its a automatic sensor

I do really think that lesbians and tranies are alright but if i had it my way i would line all gay people up including wesley and shoot them.

im getting very annoed with u fireburner if u say anything else i will report u to the knights

by the way who is wesley?

im sorry i get very frustrated about u know what. and wesley is this attention seeking kid who has no friends and needs to be shot

ok what day is it the holy day is it stareday?

Quote Originally Posted by cloud101
    ok what day is it the holy day is it stareday?
    I thought u said u were a preacher? and tuesday is our holy day