I try not to remember that far back.

I was fairly unintelligible.
    Word/s.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

One of these threads?!

It will be half a decade this August. I was a young boy when I joined, now after countless hours being exposed to radiation from a CRT display I am an old man.

Blog Entries

yeah weird I've spent 1/4 of my life going to eoff :/

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I have been here longer than this board has existed. I used the power of awesome to accomplish this level of greatness.

I have seriously been here for 5.5ish years. 6 in October. I probably came here looking for stuff about Chrono Cross seeing as how it was released just a few months earlier. Then I proceeded to bitch about FFVI.

Over a year! i think... i can't remember, though i remeber joining to share my knowledge of FFVIII... the only ff i owned (as in, "wow, it's in my gaming collection")! And then, my bank of friends grew, shrank (most of them got banned - wrong crowd?) and had steadly increased. And I haven't bene online properly for a good long time, the last PM i got was about three weeks ago (aside from yesterdays banter) and that was whne i last came on for ten minutes. I'm sure you're pretty bored of my life story now ¬__¬".

But yeah, i see myself sitting here chatting until at lest FFXV if it gets that far and commenting on the third movie or something or another... i don't really want to end my stay here, i play by the rules etc... and i love the people *huggles everyone*, i just want to be a kid forever!

*lives forever young* oho, it was on the sixteenth of February last year i joined, it seems like such a long time ago... but it's not!

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

All I know is that I had been browsing a lot of FF websites for a long time; I don't know why this one was special enough for me to want to register. But whatever I'm glad I did. Almost 2 years ago! Which is nothing, but it feels like it's been a really long time. I don't know how long I think it will last, and I don't know how long I'll be coming here. But it's turned into a pretty big part of my life now, so I think I could manage a few more years with it. It's not easy for me to give up an obsession.
    --Box Box Box Box

I was here 3 years, I know my join date says Nov 2005. I used to visit this site for tips on the FF games & now I'm a member & still don't know why I signed up, lol!

casual mind slip

I found a link to the chatroom one day. I first came in with plenty of hellos and everyone was extremely friendly. Then Necronopticous made me read his poetry and made me join the forum. And that was that. It's been almost a year since then. Exciting!

I only just started joining forums last October. I joined one forum for another rpg series that I liked and about a couple months later I asked myself why the hell I haven't joined a forum for my favorite game series. I searched for a FF forum and came upon another site that wasn't EoFF and tried to join that forum but, for some reason they wouldn't let me join because of my e-mail address. So, I got ticked at that and saw another link called Eyes on Final Fantasy and joined. I'm glad I didn't join that site and came here though.

As for how long I'll stick around, I don't know. Probably as long as the sites up and running.

I've been here since late 2004. Two years comming up in November, and that tells me I need a leave of absence.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

How did you join?

I joined, because of a friend who had recently visited this site said it was a good idea for me to join since they knew I liked Final Fantasy too. I never post on forums (only on this one) so I was pensive about joining. But since then I kinda like it here--some of people here seem pretty cool.

How long have you been here?

Since the middle of October (2005) I believe.

How long do you think EoFF will last, and will you stick with it all the way

LOL. Forums come and go. What can I say. Most forums I really like end up vanishing because the main administrator is unable to support the site finacially. As long as the donors pay up I think this site will have a good 5 years ahead of it. The possiblility is high for me sticking with it.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wanted a new place to post and this one just happened to be available.

It'll be six years in September.

I've only been here a little over a year. I originally joined because I was looking for a quality forum where I could at least mention Final Fantasy (FF talk was and is a strict no-no on the only other forum I have ever really been active on). I found Eyes on Final Fantasy, and have been pestering its members ever since.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

December '99, so 6 1/2 years? Maybe I just can't count xD It's nice to drop back once in a while and thwap everyone :3

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr