Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One of THOSE threads...

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

about a year and a half ago I got tired of waiting for ffo to approve my registration so I found eoff and it didn't take months.

then I found they had an active irc room and was hooked.

My profile shows I joined 29-05-2004, that's kinda odd, cuz I'm sure I haven't visited this site since ... well can't exactly remember but it was about that time when FFX-2 came out and was played, discussed and forgotten.
    And I think I joined before quite a while before FFX came out, but I'm not sure about it anymore.
    Anyway, I took a long break and probably will again post here time to time, after all FF12 will come out sooner or later...
    Good to see that EoFF is doing as great as ever
    Stop the Earth! I want to get out!...

I got absolutly smashed once, and decided to join a forum. Unfortunatly, I messed up somewhere. Months later I found it in the history folder and tried again. That resulted in this...
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I was surfing the web for FF cause i had just beat FFIx and so i was like i should talk to other FF lovers. So i found this site. In july 2 days after i turn 16 i'll hit my 2 year mark of EoFF. For my first year i had to leave but i came back and even if i dont spend alot of time here i'll continue to check in every once in a while. Otherwise i plan on staying here. At least tell i get a ciddie then i might laugh at you all and leave.

i joined when there were still no restrictions for signature size. think that was 'roung 2000. i was looking in a ff7 ring for info. i stayed on the ff7 forums and the main section for quite a while (no one there to update it...) and then adventured to the rest of the forums.

I joined in November of '04. I have had a little bit of absense, but most of that I have been here

I just came here for the FFV stuff, but the forum was too tempting.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

A year and three months, nearly.

Joined 29-03-2005.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

<i>How did you join?</i>
    I joined because I wanted to make a post to hail Bruckner.

<i>How long have you been here?</i>
    Since August 19, 2001. Almost 5 years.

<i>How long do you think EoFF will last, and will you stick with it all the way?</i>
    I think it will last a lot longer than many of you think, but I'm not sure how much longer I will be part of it. I am extremely surprised that I have already been here as long as I have, but all of you have sort of grown on me and so it's hard to think about leaving.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I joined in December of 1999, 6 1/2 years ago. I joined because Sean was being an advertising whore for his new EzBoard (which later turned into EoFF) at FFWA. And EoFF will last for a long, long time to come.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I joined in December 2002 when I was 12. I think I'll have been here for 4 years come December. And I think it will last pretty long. If EoFF ever needs money, a lot of people really snap up and help.

Blog Entries

I joined last summer to share my nerdiness. I've been around for about 10 months. I go through boredom cycles, but I like it here, and enjoy most of the people.
    I think this place will be around for quite a while....

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

I've been here since 2003, not really long but meh. I don't think the site will close down for a very long time, even if financial problems come up, theres lots of members who would be willing to help keep eoff alive, I know I wouldn't mind.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

It's threads like these that make me remember how long I've been here. I joined June 27, 2002. Almost four years, I was 13. I definitely remember finding EoFF through a google search, but I don't remember what exactly it was that I was searching--most definitely a Final Fantasy game, but I'm not sure which one. I lurked around the writer's corner for a while, then moved to the FFXI forum. I spent a majority of my first year here posting only in those two forums.

It's kind of frightening to think that I've been here for almost a fourth of my life. =X

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

edczxcvbnm joined the forum 5-6 ago and e-mailed me interesting threads that he posted in. A few months later in Febuary of 2001, I decided to join. That's my story. I win. Yes.

Edit: I was 18 at the time, I think.