Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: One of THOSE threads...

I didn't know Cz was that old.

My five years was almost three months ago. I didn't really become a contributing member until summer '04, though, so I don't really consider myself part of the older generation. Being an oldbie is overrated anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch!
    It's threads like these that make me remember how long I've been here. I joined June 27, 2002. Almost four years, I was 13. I definitely remember finding EoFF through a google search, but I don't remember what exactly it was that I was searching--most definitely a Final Fantasy game, but I'm not sure which one. I lurked around the writer's corner for a while, then moved to the FFXI forum. I spent a majority of my first year here posting only in those two forums.

It's kind of frightening to think that I've been here for almost a fourth of my life. =X
    I had no idea you'd been here for that long. It's only because of that post that I realised you used to be Zaphier.

Quote Originally Posted by Neel
    I'm not, I just joined up very young. But yeah, considering how long I've been here my lack of oldbie 1337-ness is embarrassing.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

oh, sweet nuthin' themagicroundabout's Avatar

I came for the Final Fantasy, I stayed for the Meat Puppet.

I joined in July of '02 after finding about this site via FFWA (can't remember how exactly) and made my first post about three and a half years after registering. I checked the news section a lot when I wasn't posting though.

Last year I joined. I was IP banned at FFO for over four months (mistaken network ban) so I decided to come here. I haven't posted in a while... so I guess I'm still a n00b xD

I've been here a year in august... i think... I'll hang around indefinatley I suppose... until i get bored.. but I think it'll last a good few years yet.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Neel
    I didn't either, until I looked at his Formerly names, since I recogise BM121 He joined not even 3 weeks after me

I think I came here looking for FF6 and CT stuff first
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

I joined late '05. Of course it'll last if Square-Enix keep on making new FFs, and we all know that's going to happen. That's the bottom line.

I joined by simply typing 'Final Fantasy' into Google and finding the site there.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

I joined a long long time ago, and will probably be around for some time yet.