Why? Why, why, why, why? For the next 14 weeks, Im going to have Big Brother shoved down my throat by every magazine, newspaper, relative and TV station. Yeah it was good the first couple of times, but now its crap. Some of the people in the past have been excellent to watch, Nasty Nick, Irish Brian, Bubbles, dare I say *shudder* Miss Kebab Jade Goody. The ones in now are complete morons, I read about them online ... "Oh the beds are more then big enough to share!" Oh great, 3 people who want to get onto the cover of the Sun that badly. I didnt watch them enter, I was watching decent TV. UK History if you must know.

I dont understand why people have to watch it, my boyfriend was in a huff last night cause he missed opening night and was in a horrid mood! Watch E4! Trust me, they watch them 24/7. I mean, is this what is classed as entertainment? I mean, why? I dont understand the concept of watching complete strangers make prats of themselves. And the people who buy the BB books, videos and DVDs. You need to be shot.