Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 7

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

Even if I have on topic parts in "most"of my posts I still get told off, damn....
    They're a bunch of drunks from the streets I think, they're all already annoying, my sister is obsessed with it as always, I think we're going to be in for the worst big brother yet.
    Is there anyone here that actually enjoys watching this freakshow?

LET THE HAMMER FALL

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

My Mum gets obsessed with every Big Brother. She'll sit and watch them sleep on E4 T_T

I don't like the people this year. They're too.. young? I did like Lisa but she's becoming annoying ("Y'alright?")

The worst thing is when they actually come out of the house, and start making z list celebrity careers for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladen
    It's what it does to you, if you watch it once you will mention it in someway, it will spread, and spread till it dominates forums, myspace, eventually the whole media and internets will succumb to this evil, well after the 14 weeks are up the media will tell us about the sex life of the winner, like it always does. It's a curse, it spreads till it has everyone and everything under it's grasp.
    I agree 100%. Their up to season 6 here and its the worst crap yet. last season was the only alright one cause of the Logan twins.

Argh!!! Its on now! Godamn Channel 10! Without the simpsons they'd be goners!

If you're annoyed about how Big Brother will dominate "every magazine, newspaper, relative and TV station", why spread the plague to EoFF?
    Cause I dont want to be alone in the pain and suffering! Suffer with me!

even though I never watch the normal big brother.
    Big brothers little brother is pretty good.
    What with all the camp guests making fun of the way the contestants dress.

This year it appears they've got Spud from trainspotting.
    In the form of Pete.
    Horray.

This year's is actually quite funny, Pete is a riot.
    And Shahbaz has just hidden all of the food in the garden, and the housemates just found out. Hilarity ensues xD

I hate Big Brother, and now that you've made a thread dedicated to it on EoFF, I'm annoyed further by it. It's the biggest load of crap I've ever seen on TV. I think I might give up on television altogether soon. We've had our good times together, but there's only crap on lately...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    I hate Big Brother, and now that you've made a thread dedicated to it on EoFF, I'm annoyed further by it. It's the biggest load of crap I've ever seen on TV. I think I might give up on television altogether soon. We've had our good times together, but there's only crap on lately...
    we're not stopping you.
    I dare you.

Okay, I'm gonna be honest. I don't hate Big Brother. I even liked some of it. Loved it. Yes, I am sad. I do know. However, I watched the launch of this year's and I CANNOT and WILL NOT watch it. The people in it are horrendous. As were last year's. I liked Big Brother 2, 3 and 5, and the rest of them sucked. BB3 was awesome because they did some funny stuff like the Big Brother Gets Evil thing, but yeah, I'm over it now. The last two have sucked.

I hate Big Brother, and now that you've made a thread dedicated to it on EoFF, I'm annoyed further by it.
    Its not dedicated to it, its for my pure hate of it. I didnt make this thread because I love the crap, I detest it. I just wanted to know if there were others out there who hated it so. But it looks like a mixed batch have posted.
    You're spending 14 weeks of your life sitting in a house watching people sitting in a house, what's so good about that? Reality TV sucks all together nowadays.
    Where did I say I would be watching it. My boyfriend is, but Im not.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You should leave your boyfriend.

That also tells you what I think of Big Brother.

Good thing I know when to listen to others and when not to.
    But at the moment ... dont tempt me

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Do you guys remember that episode of Doctor Who last year, where the contestants on that futuristic Big Brother got disintegrated/teleported to the Dalek fleet to be experimented on (I'm not sure which as it wasn't properly explained, but Spiffing Cheese will be along in a moment to confirm which one!)?

My god wouldn't that be fantastic if it happened to this lot? Except the Tourette's guy. I am happy, like Channel 4, to exploit his condition for cheap laughs.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

That would be so cool, especially if it was showed to us, those who get evicted get probed and experimented on, like those cows and UFO abductions.

LET THE HAMMER FALL