Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big Brother 7

Watch Episode 12 (Bad Wolf) of the 2005 Season of Doctor Who. You get to see a much more interesting form of the show. *Imagines the contestents get vaporized as they are evicted...*
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

That's what I just said

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Do you guys remember that episode of Doctor Who last year, where the contestants on that futuristic Big Brother got disintegrated/teleported to the Dalek fleet to be experimented on (I'm not sure which as it wasn't properly explained, but Spiffing Cheese will be along in a moment to confirm which one!)?

My god wouldn't that be fantastic if it happened to this lot? Except the Tourette's guy. I am happy, like Channel 4, to exploit his condition for cheap laughs.
    It was made to look like they were being evaporated, which is what everyone thought, but they were really going to the Dalek fleet.

I don't like the people this year so i wont be watching..........Probably.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    Good thing I know when to listen to others and when not to.
    But at the moment ... dont tempt me
    You should always listen to I'm my own MILF.

What are you guys talking about? Without Big Brother, the Eurasian savages would ransack our cities, in alliance with the wicked Goldstein!

It's a sucky TV show, though.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Big Brother was alwys crap. Disgustling so!
    They get fat wasters, stick em in a house and pretend it's clever. And they're famous? For what? They didn't do anything.

And I don't care if they needed bloody therapy when they came out. 'I think people hate me, like there's something wrong with me, bleh!' They don't need help, they need to realise that. They're horrible, stupid, horrible people and no one should like them because they're horrible, stupid, horrible people!
    And being gay doesn't make them intersting. They're all gay this time, aren't they? So, yeah, we can accept gays. If they play a ridiculous steriotype. And I'm dragging this further than nessecary. But that's because I'm horrible, stupid, horrible people! I am, ma'am.

And... and... no one gets the name! It was better than this! Better!!!
    They should do a real one. Where they're mysteriously taken away in the night. Arrested for their thought crimes...

It would be wicked if they did killed someone in the house and the housemates have to figure out who killed them. Good old Ben Elton, that book made me I vote Jade Goody to be murdered.

Im liking this one so far :)

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Do you guys remember that episode of Doctor Who last year, where the contestants on that futuristic Big Brother got disintegrated/teleported to the Dalek fleet to be experimented on (I'm not sure which as it wasn't properly explained, but Spiffing Cheese will be along in a moment to confirm which one!)?

My god wouldn't that be fantastic if it happened to this lot? Except the Tourette's guy. I am happy, like Channel 4, to exploit his condition for cheap laughs.
    It was made to look like they were being evaporated, which is what everyone thought, but they were really going to the Dalek fleet.
    I was going to say that. NOW I CAN'T CONFIRM IT.

It would have been much much better if it really did disintegrate/evaporate the people because then Rose would have died and my life would have been complete.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Cz
    What are you guys talking about? Without Big Brother, the Eurasian savages would ransack our cities, in alliance with the wicked Goldstein!
    Oh, you.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

People should read '1984' and then maybe theyll actually realise how it came to be.
    I hate big brother on channel 4 with an undying passion.

People should read '1984' and then maybe theyll actually realise how it came to be.
    How could such a great book spark such drivvle into our lifes?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

maybe it wasnt meant to be such a celebrity infested show from the start, maybe it was more like an experiment? I dont know, i never watched big brother for more than like 20 minutes.