Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 7

Default Big Brother 7

Why? Why, why, why, why? For the next 14 weeks, Im going to have Big Brother shoved down my throat by every magazine, newspaper, relative and TV station. Yeah it was good the first couple of times, but now its crap. Some of the people in the past have been excellent to watch, Nasty Nick, Irish Brian, Bubbles, dare I say *shudder* Miss Kebab Jade Goody. The ones in now are complete morons, I read about them online ... "Oh the beds are more then big enough to share!" Oh great, 3 people who want to get onto the cover of the Sun that badly. I didnt watch them enter, I was watching decent TV. UK History if you must know.

I dont understand why people have to watch it, my boyfriend was in a huff last night cause he missed opening night and was in a horrid mood! Watch E4! Trust me, they watch them 24/7. I mean, is this what is classed as entertainment? I mean, why? I dont understand the concept of watching complete strangers make prats of themselves. And the people who buy the BB books, videos and DVDs. You need to be shot.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

You're spending 14 weeks of your life sitting in a house watching people sitting in a house, what's so good about that? Reality TV sucks all together nowadays.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Look on the bright side, at least they can use that blowing bubbles in the tub joke.

Blog Entries

I did like the one with Flavor Flav and Brigitte Nielsen. That was Big Brother right?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

If you're annoyed about how Big Brother will dominate "every magazine, newspaper, relative and TV station", why spread the plague to EoFF?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

It's what it does to you, if you watch it once you will mention it in someway, it will spread, and spread till it dominates forums, myspace, eventually the whole media and internets will succumb to this evil, well after the 14 weeks are up the media will tell us about the sex life of the winner, like it always does. It's a curse, it spreads till it has everyone and everything under it's grasp. Now that the football season is over, we're going to be forced to listen about this, until the world cup comes along, brings it down, ends and we're screwed again.

This is the legacy of this show, I seriously have nothing better to do and have too much time on my hands, that's why I typed this all. the end is near....

LET THE HAMMER FALL

OH JOY! BIG BROTHER 7! NOW I CAN SPEND ANOTHER x# OF MONTHS WATCHING THE LATEST BUNCH OF GAYS, TORIES, AND WHORES ON TV! I COULD ALMOST DANCE, SO HAPPY AM I TO BE BLESSED WITH SUCH AN OPPORTUNITY!
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

You seem very enthusiastic about this L_N, get the IRA to destroy this show and you shall be herofied. In other news, it's a massive freak show this time, it gets worse and worse every time.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Quote Originally Posted by Bladen
    You seem very enthusiastic about this L_N, get the IRA to destroy this show and you shall be herofied. In other news, it's a massive freak show this time, it gets worse and worse every time.
    Ill talk to some people, but no promises, k?
    Ahem.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Ok. But really, have you seen them all? The catchphrases are going round already and I'm standing on the frayed ends of sanity as always with this bloody thing.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

I heard the words Punjab Pouf and turned off.

THEY'RE ALL FROM THE MENTAL ASYLUM!!!
    Making a slow come back since 2008

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

The most secure and ,ocked up part of the asylum more like.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Bladen, please stop the spamming.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

The Hardcore Gentleman Emerald weapon's Avatar

i dont get why they put so many homo's in this year with all the stunnin girls!!and that shobaz!!GRRRRRRRR!!!!he's gonna give scotland a bad name,the only reason that i would consider watching it is to see the guy with turrets causing riots but all the other people are just freaks!!(e.g.the living barbie doll model).it was fun at first but i think BB has gone too far this year