Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would Sephiroth been stronger if....

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

All three SHM were parts of Sephiroth so yeah he probably would of been stronger.

This has been one of my key points in my arguement that Sephiroth was in control in VII. Kadaj is approximately 1/3 of the will of Seph. He absorbed what was left of Jenova's head after the box had been shot and slashed. He became Sephiroth. Little off topic, but this would have been one reason why Sephiroth would have wanted the Jenova Reunion.

Had a complete Sephiroth absorbed a complete Jenova (add that to him absorbing the Lifestream from Meteor) he would become the f***ing most powerful thing ever. If there were a god in the FFVII world, Sephiroth would have become stronger than it. Anyways, my opinion, yes. Kadaj would have been stronger if more of Jenova had been absorbed into him.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No, because Cloud is the good guy and he would win regardless.

Cloud woulda been raped by sephiroth if sephiroth actually tried his hardest. Him underestimating Cloud's power led to his defeat.

The more Jenova cells Sephiroph had, the stronger he would become. If he
    had all of them, he would have become "Jenova" in a sense, as the Reunion would have been completed.

Through FFVII cloud became more powerful then the standard form of Sephiroph. Sephiroph is only about
    level fifty during the nibelhiem attack, although his realization of the Jenova in him probably allowed him to untap a bit more power.

Un a slightly related note, Cloud has Jenova cells in his body. Could he, if the rest of the Jenova cells were consumed by Cloud, become the center of the Reunion, and therefore become "Jenova"?

I highly doubt that. I think that one reason Kadaj could become Sephiroth was beacause of his will power to ultimatly become Sephiroth. Cloud has no desire to become anything to do with Sephiroth. Plus ALL SOLDIERs had Jenova cells put in them, but not as many as Kadaj,Laus and Hazoo, because they basically came straight from Jenova herself.

I think Sephiroth would have been stronger he would have kicked clouds ass and then tifa would come and save the day GIRL POWER

Quote Originally Posted by Soraxus
    I highly doubt that. I think that one reason Kadaj could become Sephiroth was beacause of his will power to ultimatly become Sephiroth. Cloud has no desire to become anything to do with Sephiroth. Plus ALL SOLDIERs had Jenova cells put in them, but not as many as Kadaj,Laus and Hazoo, because they basically came straight from Jenova herself.
    Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo are the remnants of Sephiroth. He created them soon after he was killed by Cloud and company at the end of FF7. They did not come from Jenova itself.

To answer the topic question: yes, definately. It's exactly what The Chocobo Swordsman said, the more of Jenova's cells that Sephiroth had, the stronger he would be. At the final battle in AC, Sephiroth was only at 1/3 of his strength. Had Sephiroth been able to absorb Yazoo and Loz, he would've been at full strength and would've totally destroyed Cloud.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

No, since they were fragments and Jenova made them whole, it would seem that Sephiroth is whole and complete and could only become stronger through training.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No because Sephiroth is as strong as he can be already, the only reason he lost was because he underestimated Cloud.

Both of you read my above post. thx

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Cloud defeated the true Sephiroth when he didn't even have Mako inside him. He pretty much totally owned him at the final duel at the end of FFVII. In addition, with the determination Cloud got (SPOILER)in AC when he realised what's important for him, I don't see how Cloud could lose to Sephiroth even if there had been a complete Reunion.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

cloud has always beaten sephiroth. in the film although all of the jenova cells werent used it think thats as strong as sephiroth can get. if it was more cells i reckon sephiroth would still be just as powerful.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth1999AD
    Cloud defeated the true Sephiroth when he didn't even have Mako inside him. He pretty much totally owned him at the final duel at the end of FFVII. In addition, with the determination Cloud got (SPOILER)in AC when he realised what's important for him, I don't see how Cloud could lose to Sephiroth even if there had been a complete Reunion.
    During the fight with Sephiroth it was very clear that Cloud was getting fatigued. He used his Omnislash V5 as a last resort, if he had not have used it, then Sephiroth would've crushed him.

Also note the fact that Sephiroth was over-confident and was not putting his full effort into the fight, although he was only at 1/3 of his potential strength. Yet he still had the advantage in the battle. Sephiroth was caught off-guard when Cloud used Omnislash V5. Had he have been more alert he would've blocked Cloud's attacks almost as easily as he had done in the earlier parts of the battle. It was Sephiroth's over-confidence that allowed Cloud to defeat him. Had Sephiroth had 3/3 of his strength and put all of his effort into the fight, Cloud would not have had a chance in hell to win. There's no doubt in that.

At the end of the game, Sephiroth most likely was putting forth most of his effort. Just note that he was against SIX opponents, and then THREE during his final form.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It still doesn't matter how powerful he would become, Cloud's still going to win. He's the good guy. So silly...

Edit: Still...it'd be cool to see what Seph-seph would turn into if he got all the Jenova cells.