Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would Sephiroth been stronger if....

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Would Sephiroth been stronger if....

I was always wondering if sephiroth could have been stronger if Kadaj had all of Jenova.

Cause I mean, in the movie Rufus shot the box with jenova's head in it, causing some of the green liquid to ooze out. Do you think if all the green liquid would have been there ,that sephiroth might have been stronger when kadaj transformed into him?

I donīt know... probably.... but good for cloud that didnīt happened!!

I think that if they had all the liquid they could create as many Sephiroths as they want

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeL_Orunitia
    I think that if they had all the liquid they could create as many Sephiroths as they want
    not exactly

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

All three of the brothers were supposedly sephiroth's conscience split in three so maby if they had all of jenova and all three bothers they could have made a really strong sephiroth
    EMBRACE THE DARKNESS

Yeah then the Battle would have been cooler and more Kick asser!
    They shoudl have done that in the Movie instead. It would have been cooler. the Battle was to short between them they should have made the battle like 1 hour long it would have kicked ass! Sephiroth woudl have bee stronger if he would have had all of the Jenova. And Trans Am is right.
    Signature removed for far exceeding the 50KB filesize limit for all images.

~Void

was that really all of jenovas head? the box seemed kinda small

well it was liquified it seemed plus some of it probably got lost during the events of FF7
    EMBRACE THE DARKNESS

The producers / writers have already said that it was really what was left of her head, rather than her actual head itself.
    FFVII Ultimania Omega Guide - The answer to all questions

Yeah some of it was used for the jenoca syntisis boss
    EMBRACE THE DARKNESS

The Hardcore Gentleman Emerald weapon's Avatar

if kadaj did take more of jenova cloud would have been history because he was already struggling in the final fight

He was just makin it look good he could have omnislashed his ass at any time
    EMBRACE THE DARKNESS

I'm not sure I would say Sephy wasn't at full strength at all... Cloud has already proven he can beat him again and again...So it's not like Sephz is stronger then Cloud, not really >.> I mean Cloud beat three of his forms in a row, and Sephy even attacked him with Algebra! Cloud is simply superior.

Yes that is a very valid point you have there LunarWeaver
    EMBRACE THE DARKNESS

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald weapon
    if kadaj did take more of jenova cloud would have been history because he was already struggling in the final fight
    I disagree, he was motivated even when he was piked through the ummm... shoulder?