Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Auron is the leader

Banned

Default Auron is the leader

Does any of you know that auron is more leader then a follower?

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Yes, but in FFX, he's the wise and experienced follower. He doesn't actually make the decisions, so therefore, he would not be the leader.

Blog Entries

True, he wasn't much of a leader in FFX, but more of a quiet follower.

Blog Entries

He's more uke than seme.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

you're grosss lynxie.

auron doesn't lead, he just merely points out where you would more easily wind up dead if you decided to go that way.

Banned

Then how come Gandalf leads instead of Frodo?

Grin that's a good thing

auron is wise, and strong, and when he guides the group during the journey, it jus makes him ten times more sexy

never forget the dreams that have past... and never deny the dreams that will come.....

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Final_Gam...ex.php?act=idx
    join the awesomeness

Blog Entries

Well seeing as how if Yuna tells him to do something he pretty much always does it he is kind of a follower

He knows how to really defeat Sin but he knows only Yuna can do it because Tidus is her guardian. I don't think he would have offered to be her guardian if Tidus wasn't involved unless he made Braska a promise he did Jecht.

But i don't think he is a leader really, just a kind of mentor.

While Auron may not be the "leader" of the group, he is the prime motivator of the entire game. He is the focal point of the entire story. He is the only one who knows the truth about Yu Yevon and Sin who is willing to do anything about it. Tidus is really unimportant. Auron was working from the beginning to unveil the truth of the Spiral of Death to Yuna and her guardians. Without him, I think Yuna would have summoned the final Aeon, and the cycle would have continued. Auron is the true hero of the story.

And he's an adult hero, breaking from the "teen hero saves the day" stereotype. He's like the Han Solo of FFX. Most awesome character there, much better than the whiny brat who is the main character (Luke/Tidus).
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Belmont
    Then how come Gandalf leads instead of Frodo?
    He doesn't. In the book AND movie, when Gandalf as Frodo where to go (into Hadhodrond or continue on Caradhras), Frodo says "we shall go through Moria". Gandalf doesn't circumvent his decision, despite how fearful of the threat of a Balrog could pose on the rest of the Fellowship. Aragorn, and the gang can't fight Balrogs; they are NOT First Age Elves/Men.

Galadriel maybe. But she's not a Fellowship member.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Auron wasn't a leader in 10 neither was Tidus really Yuna was the party leader she was the summoner they her guardians. Tidus infact made very few decisions to fight for himself or the party. Seymour maybe Tidus certainly led the charge against his flux version on Gagazet, the chocobo eater yes Tidus granted chose to fight the chocobo eater and Tidus was first in the water after Rikku when she kidnaps Yuna on the moonflow. However almost all the decisions he seems to take we're because of Yuna. Infact the greatest decision he made was to try and rescue her from Bevelle and the wedding...hell I loved that part of the game

Yea your right, pretty much all of tidus's descisions were made for Yuna's sake (Yay). And I loved that part of the game too.
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8906/marche2qm.jpg[/img]
    Its you and me against the world....... We attack at dawn-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB filesize limit. Please read the rules/PM a staff member if you have any questions.

I didnt see Auron as a leader. He occasionally gave the group some good advice but for the most part he was looking out and working for himeself.
    Now for some words of wisdom:
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.....hmmm wait just a minute.

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer

Auron wasnt a leader as much as a mentor when ever yuna had a question she asked him because hed already ben on the pilgramige and he knew wht was truly to come
    EMBRACE THE DARKNESS