Thread: Posibility of a new movie

Default Posibility of a new movie

Is there any chance we will see a new movie of Final Fantasy I would really like it
    The Advent Children was very good does anyone know?

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Sure, there's a chance. Will there be another Final Fantasy VII movie? Probably not. As for the second sentence--that doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Azar
    Sure, there's a chance. Will there be another Final Fantasy VII movie? Probably not. As for the second sentence--that doesn't make any sense.
    Oh well the second sentence was something like that:

The Advent Children was very good.
    Does anyone know?

It's more than likely that they'll release at least one more Final Fantasy movie, but I doubt it'll be part of FFVII. It'll probably based in it's own world, like Spirits Within.

It's more than likely that they'll release at least one more Final Fantasy movie, but I doubt it'll be part of FFVII. It'll probably based in it's own world, like Spirits Within.
    Yeah I doubt Square will milk the FF7 cow for another movie.

I also doubt they'll set up their own self contained movie again, because TSW suffers from not being connected with another world...

IT's both FF7's greatest strength and weakness...
    People are drawn in by Cloud, Tifa, Sephiroth, Vincent, Rufus, Reno and Rude...
    But the movie puts so many of them in, and apart from Cloud and a few others there's no room for development...

X got a sequel and VII got a sequel..s, so I suppose logically they will move on from VII and go to VIII IF they were to do anything. Which would please me, because I would enjoy seeing Squall and Rinoa nuzzle one another. Also, Selphie being a pregnant woman complaining about Irvine never paying child support would be nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver
    Also, Selphie being a pregnant woman complaining about Irvine never paying child support would be nice too.
    Hey I'd pay to see that.
    Angelic Demon child

Nope. We had one and that's it. There won't be another.
    FFVII Ultimania Omega Guide - The answer to all questions